What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2013 CU @ Utah Game Thread

i'm not disagreeing with you about home for the utes. you'll see i agreed with you in the post. i think we all know they beat Stanford.

to me, double digit losses all are not "toe to toe". AZ, ASU, Wazzou aren't exactly world killers such that a double digit loss are a moral victory. -23 at UO is a 3 score loss for a UO team that looked unbeatable 3 weeks ago. now, not so much. not toe to toe. double digit losses.

i'm not trying to fight....i think toe to toe is a game that is decided in the last 5 minutes of the 4th Q. not we were sort of in it or covered backdoor. or played better than everyone expected.

this Ute had higher expectations than 4-7 thus far. fact is they are 4-7.

Fair enough.

They look as good as anyone in the Pac-12 in the trenches. They also look like they severely lack playmakers and speed. With the way we're getting manhandled up front, anyone else in the conference would have put us away by now.

i'm not disagreeing with you about home for the utes. you'll see i agreed with you in the post. i think we all know they beat Stanford.

to me, double digit losses all are not "toe to toe". AZ, ASU, Wazzou aren't exactly world killers such that a double digit loss are a moral victory. -23 at UO is a 3 score loss for a UO team that looked unbeatable 3 weeks ago. now, not so much. not toe to toe. double digit losses.

i'm not trying to fight....i think toe to toe is a game that is decided in the last 5 minutes of the 4th Q. not we were sort of in it or covered backdoor. or played better than everyone expected.

this Ute had higher expectations than 4-7 thus far. fact is they are 4-7.

ASU was a 1 point last minute loss at home, so they wouldn't really belong in that list. And they are in the top 15 in the BCS.

I don't think anybody is arguing that they're good on the road. But at home their worst game is probably an OT loss to OSU.

Back