What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 ASU @ Colorado football game thread

Looked a lot better than a couple of weeks ago. The turnovers killed any chance we had to win the game, but hey at least it was close.

The Buffs on the field have 1000% more heart than the buffs in the stands. Students and others vacating that early is sinful

We've improved each game, in my opinion. Let's build on it with a convincing win over Hawaii and then find a way to beat OSU (or Cal).

Given how the first qtr started, this team could have been absolutely blown out. Perhaps things are changing.

I know ifs and buts but man, those two turnovers and the two red zone chances and only get a fg..... could have made things much more interesting. Much better but CU DL is AWFUL. These coaches have got to get these guys serious in the WEIGHT ROOM. Way to skinny of a team.

I knew the game was pretty much over, but would have liked to see them hurry up more at the end.

As far as Sefo, it would be weird for a captain to be benched. I'm not so sure if our backup isn't better suited for this O cause he can run. I liked that the guys didn't turtle, bout Damn time. Build on it.

Back