What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 Colorado @ California Football Game thread

Dedicated special teams coach.

We pin the other team at their own 1 yard line with a punt coverage and then we miss consecutive field goal attempts. If we're going to be part time good at special teams we might as well have a part time coach and split him with the other position we're half assing, like the running backs.

How is a kicker missing the coaches fault?? Id understand if it was blocked, etc., but kickers need to make 32 yd chip shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a huge difference between being up 17 and up 14. Should have been a 3 possession game heading into half. ****.

Said it before, ill say it again, I hate kickers. Did have a question, was the fumble Tedric picked up really an incomplete pass? Also any word if he's ok?

Just have to forget about those 6.

Up 14 at half. We've got to stay aggressive or Cal will even this up before we blink.

Kids are playing hard and confident. Nice to see. Haven't seen it for years.

Said it before, ill say it again, I hate kickers. Did have a question, was the fumble Tedric picked up really an incomplete pass? Also any word if he's ok?

They either made the correct call or it was going to be blown dead. Heard a whistle. Honestly they possibly could have said catch and then whistle. Cal ball and s 1st.

How is a kicker missing the coaches fault?? Id understand if it was blocked, etc., but kickers need to make 32 yd chip shots.

A lot of it is entirely mental so it's difficult to put it on the coach. It's why I start to give Neinas credit when the punter booms a 60 yarder and then realize most of that is because we have an awesome punter. Still, when you look at the total body of work, the position coach is responsible for all of the players he coaches. If our kicking game fails to net us points in several tries we have to go up the chain of accountability. I waited until he missed two to say anything reflecting the coach.

The player who has improved the most? I would vote ToJo, I am impressed, he is hitting the holes, seeing the field and running hard.

Holy **** we ran a zone read lol. By the sound of it, sounds like we left more than six points on the field.

[tweet]515981897751883776[/tweet]

Bell was the one that wanted to come here but Hawkins said no to, right?

Back