What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 Colorado @ California Football Game thread

Make Oliver eat the sh1 t from everybody's In and Out. WTF

Yep. He wanted to be a buff too

Talked to someone close to KB. CU barely recruited him and then made a half-hearted attempt once we'd missed on our WR targets and he had focused elsewhere. They couldn't stand Hawkins. One case where a local kid can commit to Nebraska and I don't end up blaming him or having hard feelings.

Reactions: aik
Would have loved to have Kenny and his afro in Boulder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praying we don't try and go conservative for a full half. Cannot. Do. That.

Truth. What's everyone's favorite "Run the clock without going 3 and out" playbook that this team can effectively execute? Pound the rock with Powell behind Frazier? Screen passes to Shay Fields? Some short TE passes over the middle to counter blitzes? I'm afraid we'll keep punting and giving them chances but at this point I can see us also being overconfident and throwing more and seeing some picks flip the field.

I like PAC network production, except when they accidentally run commercials during live plays.

:lol:

Maybe I have a different feed ... only lost for a brief moment, but it was still enough to miss one play (the 3rd and short that we made).

Anybody know Thompson's status? He's been in beast mode today, but I saw Mosely in that last Cal possession. Hopefully just dinged and comes back in the 2nd half.

I thought Greg Brown wanted Bell as a Safety, and he wanted to play WR. Plus we didn't recruit him all that hard

Terror Smith revival? Or Mosely? What do you guys think? Get Captain Terror out there (my opinion)

:lol:

Maybe I have a different feed ... only lost for a brief moment, but it was still enough to miss one play (the 3rd and short that we made).

I got a bit of a golf commercial that cut off part of the 3rd down run.

As soon as that play was over, it went to a long commercial and the next thing I knew I was watching the end of the Shay Fields drop.

I swear, between PACN ****ing around during game action with a bull**** sideline interview and going to commercial during red zone game action... I'm convinced that the universe is trying to drive me insane.

Terror Smith revival? Or Mosely? What do you guys think? Get Captain Terror out there (my opinion)

I believe they have Mosely playing. Terror is still having a great year on special teams though.

Okay ... liked Mac's halftime interview. Sounds like he wants to score more points.

Makes me nervous against a passing team.

So would White, though. Not sure I trust a true frosh to make the reads.

Kick it out of the damn end zone, can't do **** like that and expect to not give up points

Did someone leave out the Staples button?? That was easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All these Pac announcers love to dis CU. Love to win and stuff it where the sun is currently set.

Back