What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2017 Coaching Carousel Thread - Zona hires Sumlin

Gundy is staying at Okie Lite.

artworks-000059262604-dxscuh-t500x500.jpg

Wilmer was talking about the AD using his nfl connections for this hire too, doesn’t make a lot of sense to me and this mandate to keep the two coordinators seems like a dumb way to start of a coaching search.

Definitely reach out to people bitching the most about college offenses which actually work at the college level. Comical.

ASU AD Ray Anderson:
"We deserve more. We have the capacity and the university and the community deserves more and very frankly should demand more,” Anderson said following Graham’s firing. “I don’t think there is any coach on staff who would tell you honestly that I’m satisfied with being 7-5, second place in a weak Pac-12 South, very frankly, and going to a low-level bowl game as opposed to being 9-2 and going to a major bowl game where we can really make some noise and really compete at the highest level."

I appreciate his candor and determination to have the best football program possible. That being said he comes of as a jackass with unrealistic expectations. "We deserve and demand better?" Trashing the bowl game the team qualified for? Todd Graham did a pretty good job there, he makes it sound like they're a laughing stock. Plus we'll see who they hire, but Graham had more success at ASU then Sumlin, Narduzzi, and Mason have had at their jobs. And Herm Edwards???

ASU AD Ray Anderson:

I appreciate his candor and determination to have the best football program possible. That being said he comes of as a jackass with unrealistic expectations. "We deserve and demand better?" Trashing the bowl game the team qualified for? Todd Graham did a pretty good job there, he makes it sound like they're a laughing stock. Plus we'll see who they hire, but Graham had more success at ASU then Sumlin, Narduzzi, and Mason have had at their jobs. And Herm Edwards???

Sounds like something he cut and pasted that from an email a booster sent him.

Last edited:
Even with all of our "issues", at least we're not Tennessee fans ...

th.jpg

oh look, even the flames are orange!

Not college football coaching search related, but this is for anyone out there who somehow likes Clay Travis, but should probably reconsider their choices.

Back