What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2017 Coaching Carousel Thread - Zona hires Sumlin

Here is one I don't get: Bill Snyder is 78. How much longer can he hang on at KjSU? you would think they would be looking to move on soon.

Here is one I don't get: Bill Snyder is 78. How much longer can he hang on at KjSU? you would think they would be looking to move on soon.
Snyder could average 5 wins a season for the next 4 seasons and he'd still be the HC at KSU if he wanted to be. He doesn't have the power (barely) to retire and name his son as his successor, but no one's got the juice to fire him or ever will.

So this is by far the craziest coaching search year ever and I really hope Jimbo gets his **** together soon. As a Duck fan I thought it would be a few more years before I had to deal with the idea of Taggart going back to Florida, but after only one year sucks.

So this is by far the craziest coaching search year ever and I really hope Jimbo gets his **** together soon. As a Duck fan I thought it would be a few more years before I had to deal with the idea of Taggart going back to Florida, but after only one year sucks.
Misplaced bravado, have you seen their recruiting class?

I read that the biggest sticking point for Tennessee that was making them hesitate on Leach as a candidate is that he sued his former employer. Considering what's going on with Schiano and how dysfunctional they are, I guess there was real fear that they could end up in a similar situation as TTU down the road.

I read that the biggest sticking point for Tennessee that was making them hesitate on Leach as a candidate is that he sued his former employer. Considering what's going on with Schiano and how dysfunctional they are, I guess there was real fear that they could end up in a similar situation as TTU down the road.
With a little whiteout, he could use the same paperwork!

UCLA: Sources tell FootballScoop Cal defensive line coach Jerry Azzinaro is headed to L.A. to serve as Chip Kelly’s defensive coordinator. Azz and Chip Kelly have worked together for most of the last decade. Although he has coached defensive line at Cal and Oregon (and in the league with the Eagles and Niners) of late, Azz previously served as defensive coordinator at Duke and UMass earlier in his career.

Kind of odd, even with the connections.

Last edited:
One WSU fan on Pac12Board said that the reason why Moos left Pullman was the new WSU president is wanting to cut athletic expenses and Leach might not be far behind.

Back