What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2018 Fall Camp Thread

I love this. I don’t know why but I get a little emotional and tear up for these kids. You can see how much their teammates love them and they had to work so hard to achieve so much. I’m just really happy for them to achieve their dreams and be recognized.

Agree with you.

I think it is good for the team. Shows that hard work and a good attitude get rewarded.

Also an indication that our walk-on program is producing. The last couple years I have seen us get a few walk-ons that in some past years would have gotten a scholarship right out of high school with us.

Why are practices closed off to everyone? Makes no sense
I am now long on the 2018 buffs. This means everything! This is gonna be a great year

Closed scrimmages be damned. I don’t give a rats ass you geriatric curmudgeons don’t get to watch practices. If our team can practice more sound with out looking over their shoulder at you ass hats then so be it. Let them practice. Also I don’t understand the negative towards MM on his coaching demeanor. I get he’s goofy as ****, he has terrible style, and sometimes has a hot temper, but the way that dude commands a room is impressive. He has assembled a strong, diverse, coaching staff, and his players are getting better every year. The diffence between last chance U coaches and the way MM talk is night and day. Every single one of those players were at full attention listening to MM. I’ve attended Barnett scrimmages and Hawkins scrimmages and not even those guys could get every single player to pay attention. So **** darth. **** slider. Semi **** duff. You’re cool pate. Nik you’re ****ing Switzerland so there’s that.

Arias is a ****ing football player. Coaches dream right there.

Closed scrimmages be damned. I don’t give a rats ass you geriatric curmudgeons don’t get to watch practices. If our team can practice more sound with out looking over their shoulder at you ass hats then so be it. Let them practice. Also I don’t understand the negative towards MM on his coaching demeanor. I get he’s goofy as ****, he has terrible style, and sometimes has a hot temper, but the way that dude commands a room is impressive. He has assembled a strong, diverse, coaching staff, and his players are getting better every year. The diffence between last chance U coaches and the way MM talk is night and day. Every single one of those players were at full attention listening to MM. I’ve attended Barnett scrimmages and Hawkins scrimmages and not even those guys could get every single player to pay attention. So **** darth. **** slider. Semi **** duff. You’re cool pate. Nik you’re ****ing Switzerland so there’s that.

Edit: Sorry for the misfire last night. You had me blowing beer through my nose at geriatric curmudgeons.

Last edited:

Well, at least Flounder is in midseason form.

SIAP. Not sure if any of you caught the Joel Klatt interview Friday morning on ESPNU Sirius sat radio with Nueheisel. The other host of the show (forget his name) opened the segment by genuinely playing up the RMS. Said it was must see for him. The premier game on Friday of opening weekend. Klatt was in usual good form, essentially destroying the ewes as little brother, etc and reiterating the game, while mostly entertaining, brings nothing to the Buffs. Winning is a given. Losing is a disaster. They then discussed HCMM and how important this season is. Both agreed it’s bowl or bust. Really good segment. Lasted 15 mins it seemed. Good publicity.

Edit: I probably should have posted in the RMS thread..

Last edited:

Oh ****! Preach!
On MM, I'm right there with ya. Well said. You just made the 2nd half of my Saturday awesome. I'm still laughing, oh man, such good **** right there.

Last edited:

A nice clip showing Jaylon Jackson’s wiggle and speed. Don’t want to jinx it, but the tone so far makes me think we got through the scrimmage mostly unscathed from injury.We’re gonna win!

It would have been much better if Montez had put Juwann in the category of receivers who're "making people miss:" versus the "we'll be getting" one that he put Juwann in. Brian Howell mentioned Juwann hasn't been in pads at recent practices. Juwann has put in a ton of work getting ready in the off-season - he deserves some karma.

Not really a perfect place for this, so I will put it here. This is awesome.

That is cool.

I'm glad that we have Chiv as a coach but it is also great that we have him here again as a part of the program. I think he tries hard not to go out of bounds on it but I can tell from watching him that it is really special for him and his son to share this time together in Colorado and at CU.

His son by the way is another one of those guys who a few years back would have been considered for a scholarship but is now a walk-on. The kid is a player but his dad has managed to recruit such a deep bunch of talent that he is going to have to struggle to get a spot on the depth chart.

Back