What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2018 Fall Camp Thread

Alex Kinney getting a lot of preseason pub. Kind of cool to see him now looked at as an all-conference level guy from where he was as a guy who looked overwhelmed out there as a freshman.

Glad to hear the defense was better in the second scrimmage. I didn't make an issue of it, but I wasn't impressed in the first scrimmage. I let it go as they were so vanilla. Here's hoping...

Totally looks like him! :ROFLMAO:

One thing I thought was really interesting about Landman is that he also played rugby in high school. In the interview, he said that it taught him to learn how to tackle without pads on. That's a great combo with his skills and playing style. On the one hand, teammates call him the Hammer because he's such a physical player and big hitter. But on the other hand he's not some guy flying around just trying to deliver kill shots - it's actually form tackling but brought with a ton of strength and violence. I'm so excited to see him playing a big role this year.

Totally looks like him! :ROFLMAO:

One thing I thought was really interesting about Landman is that he also played rugby in high school. In the interview, he said that it taught him to learn how to tackle without pads on. That's a great combo with his skills and playing style. On the one hand, teammates call him the Hammer because he's such a physical player and big hitter. But on the other hand he's not some guy flying around just trying to deliver kill shots - it's actually form tackling but brought with a bad mood. I'm so excited to see him playing a big role this year.
Fify.

“I definitely have that explosiveness back,” Winfree said. “I’ve been lifting hard in the weight room this entire offseason— a lot of leg and single leg concentration— So, I definitely feel I have my explosiveness back. I felt I was back last year, but some people don’t believe they saw it that way—in terms of speed and quickness— I take that as criticism and use it to my advantage to motivate me even more.”

Some football player hide behind their pads. Landman is the antithesis of that player.

Landman is going to be fun to watch this year, and next year, and the year after that.

And for the next 10-15 years in the NFL.

Good to hear Rakestraw is stepping up. No real mention of Isaiah Lewis is not surprising.

Interesting to hear Abrams and Udoffia as the starters, although I imagine Miller is right there. Seems like Wigley has been passed up.

Good to hear Rakestraw is stepping up.

Interesting to hear Abrams and Udoffia as the starters, although I imagine Miller is right there. Seems like Wigley has been passed up.
Abrams' size is such a premium. Have to imagine there will be plenty of rotation going on between those 3-4 guys.

Good to hear Rakestraw is stepping up. No real mention of Isaiah Lewis is not surprising.

The amount of articles and info going out about Abrams it’s not surprising he is listed as a starter. There was talk about a minor injury with Miller, so that could have a lot to do with this as well.

The amount of articles and info going out about Abrams it’s not surprising he is listed as a starter. There was talk about a minor injury with Miller, so that could have a lot to do with this as well.
Wigley as NB? The others as outside corners? Wigley played well last year imo

Back