What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am extremely curious to see how the RB room shakes out. Particularly, will one of the more experienced guys (like McCaskill) separate themselves to be a dominant force, and does Edwards unseat one of the older guys for playing time.

Anxious might be too strong of a word here, but I really want to see how the front 7 comes together.
McCaskill is expected to start at RB

excited andy samberg GIF

As late as the end of September, we thought there was a genuine chance we’d keep Dorrell for another year due to financial restrictions lol. Now look at us.

Twitter still remains a daily kick in the nuts for CU fans. Basically non-stop dunking on us. But as Coach Prime says, “too blessed to be stressed,” and that’s what I say in my head when I see an annoying post. Hiring Coach Prime still feels as insanely awesome as it did day 1.
They’re not dunking on us.

McCaskill is expected to start at RB
Understood. But he wasn't here in spring, and these things have a way of changing when they are in camp. CP certainly isn't going to anoint him the starter before he proves it, that's for sure.

I am so desperately wanting to be excited, but my freshman year at CU was 2012 so I’ve only known pain.

I am so hyped reading and watching everything but when I talk to non CU friends they try to bring me back to earth. I’m excited for fall camp content to be a direct to the vein koolaid injection

I am so desperately wanting to be excited, but my freshman year at CU was 2012 so I’ve only known pain.

I am so hyped reading and watching everything but when I talk to non CU friends they try to bring me back to earth. I’m excited for fall camp content to be a direct to the vein koolaid injection
Your non CU friends can get ****ed.

Respectfully disagree with your characterization that Twitter is dunking on us.

Maybe the ones you're seeing aren't hitting my feed or getting reposted here, but I'd describe the negative social media posts about CU as bricks, not dunks.
Yeah. Dunking on something is usually a reality based insult. What Twitter is doing is hating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back