What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

It would just inflate their win total though since most of the teams they lost to were not good teams. Their win over Michigan St. was complete BS too.
Yeah, I think you can cancel out a close loss with that MSU win which was garbage. Outside of a few teams, B1G is trash.

Do they have an argument? It seems that they were in every game except maybe Purdue, and they beat Michigan State. There are reasons for them to be hopeful.

We've been a hopeful fanbase with fewer positives to rally around.

EDIT: Oh for ****'s sake. **** off Surveyor.
Seriously or is that your surveyor impression?

I do not know what it is but UCLA has always been a team with a lot of dog in them regardless of the coach and I have been watching them since Tommy Prothro was coach. They usually have a lot of talent and they have had good coaches but seem to always be ready to lay down a couple of times a season.

I do not know what it is but UCLA has always been a team with a lot of dog in them regardless of the coach and I have been watching them since Tommy Prothro was coach. They usually have a lot of talent and they have had good coaches but seem to always be ready to lay down a couple of times a season.
It could be because women weaken legs.

UCLA was very up and down throughout the regular season, no surprise with the bowl result.

You could tell they didn't wanna be there, I don't care what the tv announcers said. Body language speaks.

You don't wanna play that team from behind as a general rule. They execute very well. Pitt is making a game of it though.

A perfectly clean and legal hit by Navy is flagged (then reversed) and discussed for 2 minutes. What has this game become?

And ... Pitt scores again ... 10 pt game with 9 and a half to go.

Good season for any program, even more impressive considering the limits service academies have that most schools don't. Excellent job all around by Navy.

Except for the occasional car theft ring, failure to address rampant sexual assault, females chained to urinals, and EE cheating scandal, it's all pretty squeaky clean.

Those urinals don't clean themselves.

Back