What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I mean, I’m not going to go on your message board and rain on your parade or anything lol. But yes, if you’re going to come here and brag about it, I think it’s worth putting into context.

Boise State isn’t even a bad team to win a recruiting battle against or anything. If we won that same matchup, I’d a) trust our WR coach and b) expect an immediate drop in rankings. Do you trust Walters unconditionally already? It seems like all of his WR recruits have been unimpressive so far and Nebraska is running Riley’s 2 WRs into the ground.
Not to mention the WRs Frost left the 2018 undefeated UCF team with are really substandard too.

Last edited:
I'm able to compartmentalize my hate for the huskers, and my hate for that bull**** yesterday.
Good. It must have been a tramatic life for you the last couple of days. I know a 6 week drinking binge really doesn't help as much as I thought it would. Go there if you must.
PM me in a few weeks if things are still getting worse. I can lend you an ear.

You seemed continually surprised by the hate in the official hate thread. It's weird.
Surveyor is continually surprised by a lot of things. For the longest time he believed that he could control the neighbor’s garage door by shouting “Husker Power!” to get it to open. It was only a year or so ago when he was surprised to find that the neighbor kids were using a remote control to open and close it. He is still recovering.

Surveyor is continually surprised by a lot of things. For the longest time he believed that he could control the neighbor’s garage door by shouting “Husker Power!” to get it to open. It was only a year or so ago when he was surprised to find that the neighbor kids were using a remote control to open and close it. He is still recovering.
You are so wrong. I used to clap to make the garage door open. Damn it anyway. It worked until the new idiot from Colorado moved in.

Last edited:
I don't smoke, but I'd rather smell my neighbor's billowing clouds of herbal smoke than smell my neighbor's burning pile of manure.

Seems as though a true “RuffBuff” should be ok with the smell of manure. Getting the sense that some of you may not actually know what a buffalo is. Do we tell them?

Our recent luck with 4 star players...we have a staff now that will cut out the overrated Hollywood, CA players. (not all Cali players) We’ll be taking more true athletes out of Georgia, Florida, etc. The Fluffaloes can still gobble up those PAC 12-type Sarcastiball players like Oregon State gets and Nebraska spent 3 years getting. I mean, if ya can’t beat em, join em. Right?(y)

I love how getting the 2nd (and most likely only) win of the year in week 9, lends Scat_Back the credibility to come back and attempt smack talk. Where you been the last 6 weeks, man?
2nd win against a D3 school at that, wow!!

Seems as though a true “RuffBuff” should be ok with the smell of manure. Getting the sense that some of you may not actually know what a buffalo is. Do we tell them?

Our recent luck with 4 star players...we have a staff now that will cut out the overrated Hollywood, CA players. (not all Cali players) We’ll be taking more true athletes out of Georgia, Florida, etc. The Fluffaloes can still gobble up those PAC 12-type Sarcastiball players like Oregon State gets and Nebraska spent 3 years getting. I mean, if ya can’t beat em, join em. Right?(y)

Why the **** would some kid from Atlanta or Miami want to live in Lincoln? And Scat Back-I ran an official simulation on your game in Columbus on Saturday and I got 69-7 Buckeyes. That sound about right to you?

I love how getting the 2nd (and most likely only) win of the year in week 9, lends Scat_Back the credibility to come back and attempt smack talk. Where you been the last 6 weeks, man?

In the same hole he will be going back to after Urban and the boys lay 50 on his Brownshorts defense. After that they get one more game in which they have a chance against Illinois and will then be pounded into the turf in their final two against Michigan State and Iowa.

In Scat_Back's case his handle will be more fitting with definition after the next few weeks.

upload_2018-10-29_11-49-11.png

In the same hole he will be going back to after Urban and the boys lay 50 on his Brownshorts defense. After that they get one more game in which they have a chance against Illinois and will then be pounded into the turf in their final two against Michigan State and Iowa.

In Scat_Back's case his handle will be more fitting with definition after the next few weeks.

View attachment 28028

Its going to worse than 50. Urban and the boys had last week off. That's a pissed off bunch of Buckeyes right now.

We have a myriad of threads for our issues right now lol..............I don't want to do anything here but hate on Nebraska! Come on @buffedup!
As much as it sucks right now to be a Buff. Its nothing compared to the suckitude of being a husker!
They lost twice to Colorado. First when we beat their ass on their field, and when they had to go back to their houses in Nebraska!

Man what is Colorado gonna do when all our overrated pac 12 area butt hurt transfer players start next year at Oregon state?! It could be a real blood bath. Remember after week 2 when I said Colorado wasn’t going to do anything special this season? I was wrong, they just lost to the Beavers... o_O
**** back is still here?

Man what is Colorado gonna do when all our overrated pac 12 area butt hurt transfer players start next year at Oregon state?! It could be a real blood bath. Remember after week 2 when I said Colorado wasn’t going to do anything special this season? I was wrong, they just lost to the Beavers... o_O
From your perspective it won’t matter much when we beat your ass again and don’t play Oregon State next year.

4* ATH Wandale Robinson commits to hometown Kentucky over Nebraska and all the Nebraska trash (including their writers) are implying that money was involved. Would have been the 3rd recruit that impressed me in their class, but again, most players with options aren’t going to waste their college years in Lincoln.

Just one example.:ROFLMAO:

4* ATH Wandale Robinson commits to hometown Kentucky over Nebraska and all the Nebraska trash (including their writers) are implying that money was involved. Would have been the 3rd recruit that impressed me in their class, but again, most players with options aren’t going to waste their college years in Lincoln.

Well, two things: one, it’s entirely possible that UK did pay him. And two, it should come as no surprise that he isn’t going to that ****show in Lincoln.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nebraska is a powerhouse?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A team that has beaten exactly one BCS level team in over a year and they are a powerhouse. A team that has not just lost but been blown out by most of their opponents.

Kentucky in contrast is ranked in the top 25 playing in the SEC but the recruit should go to Nebraska because it is a "Powerhouse."

They were complaining on the radio this morning and said that apparently a third party UK booster called Frost to tell him the details. Frosty hung up on him.

They were complaining on the radio this morning and said that apparently a third party UK booster called Frost to tell him the details. Frosty hung up on him.

Conspiracy machine in full effect. This country could use about 100 less conspiracies about now!

Back