What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I am amazed how more of us are not celebrating and talking a ton of trash about how Nebraska will NOT be going to a bowl game this year with their 7th loss, but of course since we are in the most epic free fall from 5-0, it is not a good idea to celebrate the Huskers ill fate, because we are going to join them!!!

Sad, sad, sad

Will Frost fire his special teams coach, because that unit is really bad?

I think too many of us are still drunk and tired from last night....

This thread is amaaaaazing!
We may or may not make a bowl game, but you guys will definitely be staying home after November; but not before Iowa plugs all your holes.
tenor.gif

You guys need more teams with losing records.... Arizona? How was CU ever ranked?

Same way Nebraska always was. Creampuff schedule.
This

You know your team lost to CU at home, right? I’m so confused about your strategy of talking trash around here.

I’m a little embarrassed for you.
And this.

And this.

Oh, and the pollsters assumed that the teams we beat were decent, just underperforming early in the season. Turns out those teams just sucked.

It is shocking to see CU in last place in arguably the worst P5 division. Probably will stay there too. Nebraska isn't in a much better position, but they're trending upward.

Question for CU fans: Do you think the Buffs would win a game played vs Nebraska if it would be played now?

It is shocking to see CU in last place in arguably the worst P5 division. Probably will stay there too. Nebraska isn't in a much better position, but they're trending upward.

Question for CU fans: Do you think the Buffs would win a game played vs Nebraska if it would be played now?
Don't come here with your weak ass smack when the nubs have a 22% winning percentage.

CU won in your house. NO mulligans, no excuses. You've got to be a special kind of stupid to come here with this weak crap.

Desperation is s stinky cologne.

You have beaten a D2 team and a pathetic Minnesota team in the last calendar year.

Yes CU would beat the nubs. We won in your place last time and you had the advantage of having film on CU with CU having no film on you.

By trending upward you mean, continuing to lose games? And who cares who would win now. We played this year already. In Lincoln. And we know who won. In case you forgot, 33-28, good guys.

Ah yes, the old “I know you beat us before, but I betcha we could beat you now” argument.

Not a doubt in my mind that we beat you by even more if we played next week.

Dude, your team is 2 and six. I’m not sure why you’re so excited by them.

Just stop this silliness.

Jesus. It’s worse than I thought.

CU would win by 3 touchdowns if we played now.

But our secret weapon of the split second decision to somehow twist Martinez's leg in a big scrum pile has already been shown! They've now got the upper hand, guys!

For Year 1 of the rebuild, Huskers are doing just fine. You guys got us in our very first Frost game when we were clearly ironing out kinks. I told everyone here that Colorado would not be that good this year after that game and they didn’t believe me. Lol you guys got all butt hurt when Frost said we beat ourselves. (Look at your record, we definitely beat ourselves) we are now competing with 10th ranked Ohio State on the road, losing by a couple plays 36-31. Everyone here said They were gonna blow us out. Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong? And still sucking in what? Year 5? Under your current staff? In one of the weakest power 5 conferences.

Keep clutching onto that game where you “beat” us. That day is over

For Year 1 of the rebuild, Huskers are doing just fine. You guys got us in our very first Frost game when we were clearly ironing out kinks. I told everyone here that Colorado would not be that good this year after that game and they didn’t believe me. Lol you guys got all butt hurt when Frost said we beat ourselves. (Look at your record, we definitely beat ourselves) we are now competing with 10th ranked Ohio State on the road, losing by a couple plays 36-31. Everyone here said They were gonna blow us out. Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong? And still sucking in what? Year 5? Under your current staff? In one of the weakest power 5 conferences.

Keep clutching onto that game where you “beat” us. That day is over
You provided us with an official simulation in which you predicted nebraska would win the game.
-You were wrong.

You backed up your simulation with your own prediction that nebraska would beat CU.
-You were wrong.

After CU beat nebraska in Lincoln, you returned to "eat crow" and explained that nebraska was on a better trajectory than CU and would go on to have a worse season than nebraska.
-Currently CU has 5 wins and nebraska has 2.

You claimed that nebraska would perform better in conference play than CU.
-At the moment CU has 2 conference wins and nebraska has one. Keep those fingers crossed for that big Illinois game, I guess?

You can talk about weak conferences (I think every team to which CU lost would beat nebraska, except maybe OSU), and your big moral victory (that was actually a loss by the way) against Ohio State. And you can talk about how now nebraska is a rebuild and point out that Frost is in his first year and McIntyre is in his 6th.

But that's just changing the rules of your predictions. You weren't talking about that stuff before. This is your ever shifting narrative. You never told us you were counting moral victories.

We keep talking about beating nebraska ("clutching onto that game") in September, because that's the day the game was scheduled. I think you're confused about how football works. The winner of the game is based on actual on-field results. It's not based on some hypothetical of whom would win a game on some other day when the game wasn't played. Even if it was, I can safely assume that CU would beat nebraska again.

Don't you have a pick-up football game to join, Uncle Rico? Enjoy your strange rationalizations in which a 2-7 nebraska is somehow undefeated.

Let's get one thing straight. CU beat Nebraska in 2018. We all know that. NU is 2-7. Yep again, we all know that too.
Oh, and we know CU has a winning record at 5-4. It's been made known frequently.

I will say it again. Many on this board fail to recognize Nebraska is playing above what CU is at this point in the season. Look at game tapes for the proof. Nebraska is trending up and CU not so much.

I find it amazing to see for once Husker fans have their feet firmly placed in reality knowing what to expect this season from their team, and CU fans (on this board anyway) don't.

Enjoy your bowl game. I will envy that if you make one? Not sure I see a 6th win in the cards though. But hey, anything can happen. Nebraska was a play or two from beating Ohio State in their house.

Let's get one thing straight. CU beat Nebraska in 2018. We all know that. NU is 2-7. Yep again, we all know that too.
Oh, and we know CU has a winning record at 5-4. It's been made known frequently.

I will say it again. Many on this board fail to recognize Nebraska is playing above what CU is at this point in the season. Look at game tapes for the proof. Nebraska is trending up and CU not so much.

I find it amazing to see for once Husker fans have their feet firmly placed in reality knowing what to expect this season from their team, and CU fans (on this board anyway) don't.

Enjoy your bowl game. I will envy that if you make one? Not sure I see a 6th win in the cards though. But hey, anything can happen. Nebraska was a play or two from beating Ohio State in their house.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

You keep being you.

For Year 1 of the rebuild, Huskers are doing just fine. You guys got us in our very first Frost game when we were clearly ironing out kinks.
There isn’t an iron in the world big enough to “iron out the kinks” in your special teams play. They sure are “special” alright, even by Nebraska standards.

Honest question. How many other opposing teams fan forums do you guys troll? Because your presence here is pretty “special” too.

Back