What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Martinez and the Huskers get a game ball for finally winning a game from ESPN. Just proves they can row the boat better than Minnesota.

Bronies...I literally laughed out loud when I punched in this site just for old times sake, and saw that STILL, the official Nebraska hate thread is the last reply on your board. You guys are obsessed with us to the point where it’s weird, I wish I was just making a joke at this point. Is this really what goes on here? All the time? The last time I posted here, which was weeks ago, there were 4 threads about Nebraska leading the way lol. Do you guys even have a team? Do you follow them?

Bronies...I literally laughed out loud when I punched in this site just for old times sake, and saw that STILL, the official Nebraska hate thread is the last reply on your board. You guys are obsessed with us to the point where it’s weird, I wish I was just making a joke at this point. Is this really what goes on here? All the time? The last time I posted here, which was weeks ago, there were 4 threads about Nebraska leading the way lol. Do you guys even have a team? Do you follow them?

No. Colorado disbanded its football team after beating nuhbrasskuh six times this season. We now have time to fully hate the corn cobs.

I don't think we've ever hidden that we hate nebraska. We're quite open about it. We have a bunch of threads on a bunch of topics that we have interest in. Some are about football some are not.

However, when nebraska has an historically bad season, you can bet we're going to be laughing our asses off over here and talking about it.

And when a particularly surly nebraska fan comes over and promises that "it's obvious" that CU is on a worst trajectory than nebraska, and that nebraska has a bright future as the season unfolds? Well...welcome back, numb-nuts.

Oh, and a few memories of Scatty. This is what we're dealing with. His post game predictions were as prescient as his official simulations.

I will reiterate. You guys did not beat us. We beat ourselves. 1 play goes differently and you fools lose. Your team STILL SUCKS. Mark my words. You guys will absolutely do
Nothing special this year. In fact I still feel we end up with the better record lol. You were our break-in team, just better than usual. I feel that we come away the winners in the future. Not you. Bye! Lol

Mark these words bros. Ya’ll were nothing more than a warm up game this year. You won’t do **** in the conference just like last year. It’s easy to tell we are on the way up. Ya’ll are stuck in neutral with the same tired ass coach. Get used to it. End of the day, I’d rather be a Husker then a Fluff Ball. Haha

We have our future in Mr. Martinez. Ya’ll don’t have ****. Seriously that sucks and I feel for ya’ll. I’m sorry.

He should take some time to enjoy the thread. It is at 116 pages because they have been the gift that keeps on giving this year. Probably too busy with his simulations and front yard football against the neighborhood 9 year olds.

Scat must be on a victory meth bender.

Do you even have a team?

Hey, congrats on winning your first game in ten tries.

Winning a game after 357 days feels good.
Now I know how CU fans felt.
5bcbbc763f1cb.image.jpg

Back