What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Cougars Game Thread

Common denominator from last year to this year is MONTEZ?

Regressed, as in the Offensive Coordinator is way over his head - has no idea how to utilize the skill set he has. I would much rather see Chev's misdirection offense with 4 and 5 WR's and still produce a 1,000 runner than anything this Jay Johnson Douche Nozzle is selling us!

Regressed, as in the Offensive Coordinator is way over his head - has no idea how to utilize the skill set he has. I would much rather see Chev's misdirection offense with 4 and 5 WR's and still produce a 1,000 runner than anything this Jay Johnson Douche Nozzle is selling us!

Jay Johnson was calling good games earlier in the year, so I am not that down on Johnson. The one thing that I now realize with Montez is his inability to hit a receiver in a really sweet spot so they can continue with YAC. Not having good timing and accuracy is not helpful to our very good skill players!

Jay Johnson was calling good games earlier in the year, so I am not that down on Johnson. The one thing that I now realize with Montez is his inability to hit a receiver in a really sweet spot so they can continue with YAC. Not having good timing and accuracy is not helpful to our very good skill players!
This is a trend when CU plays horrendous football teams

Yes, he called okay games against nobody state university teams. Now that we are playing mediocre teams, Johnson is exposed for the fraud he is. His offense pass protect, meaning only 2 or 3 receivers are down field, the rest are assisting pass protection (a waste when you have superior WR's vs the opponents DB's). Montez is having to force throws in-between defenders because the offense does not use spacing and there are defenders around each receiver. True that Montez has not hit them in the sweet spot on flare passes out wide - then again, his OC has zero knowledge on how to improve a QB. Montez isn't the reason this team is getting smashed by 40-50 pts, it's coaching

Reactions: DBT
Footwork. He thinks he can do it all with his arm, that's what I see anyway.

Yes, he called okay games against nobody state university teams. Now that we are playing mediocre teams, Johnson is exposed for the fraud he is. His offense pass protect, meaning only 2 or 3 receivers are down field, the rest are assisting pass protection (a waste when you have superior WR's vs the opponents DB's). Montez is having to force throws in-between defenders because the offense does not use spacing and there are defenders around each receiver. True that Montez has not hit them in the sweet spot on flare passes out wide - then again, his OC has zero knowledge on how to improve a QB. Montez isn't the reason this team is getting smashed by 40-50 pts, it's coaching
Yes he is!

Montez is the main reason!

All of my football I have never seen the 1st QB benched, 2nd QB knocked out 1st play, 3rd QB lobs an interception 1st play..

Only the Buffs

I turned it off at half and went to play video games. Sounds like a good choice. Holy **** that’s awful.

Well, the bright side is the offense is so bad there are still a lot of people who don’t know who Viska is and I might be able to get him in the late rounds of next year’s fantasy draft.

Unless Viska puts up gaudy numbers the rest of the season, I'm not so sure he'll be able to leave for the NFL next year. He's a first round talent with 4th round stats.

The CheezIt Bowl. A snack sponsored game too far. Pathetic. HCMT 1st season? A failure. I need more quality control.

Back