What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Gophers Game Thread

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Rumor on campus is the McCown camp is already talking about heading out.
Can see seniors deciding this isn't how they want to finish their career. Just not worth the effort to go out and be humiliated every week.

Keep in mind that this is Minnesota. It isn't Michigan or Ohio State or Georgia. Good team but not great team destroying everything we try to do

This is the worst team that's ever been put on the field for a once proud program. How does KD make it through the season. I never thought it would be possible, but this once program with a national championship and Heisman trophy winner in their trophy case goes winless in a season.

OMG! TD run by Pesavento from the 1! Buffs up 21-0 on Nebraska!

This is the worst team that's ever been put on the field for a once proud program. How does KD make it through the season. I never thought it would be possible, but this once program with a national championship and Heisman trophy winner in their trophy case goes winless in a season.
and that’s saying something, because this is easily the worst P5 program for the last 15 years

Chris Brown just ran 11 yards up the middle for a 28-3 lead over Nebraska!

Even though I am only 35 years old, I have followed CU since the mid-80s. Seriously considering giving up the ghost. Don’t want to do it, but having a hard time justifying the time and money being invested to be a fan.

Does anyone else hope Minnesota scores again this half? Just me?

I would love to lose either 63-0 or, even better yet, 70-0.

I want these people at CU (DiStefano, RG, KD, and most importantly the new President) to be absolutely humilated, on an National basis, week-in and week-out. I don't want Kardboard fired until the end of the year, so DiStefano and RG get to suffer every single week until late November. Lazy losers.

In all seriousness... we at least tried against TCU. Today is a total lack of effort and that starts with coaching. This is embarrassing. We would be a completely different team if Mel Tucker stayed.

Back