What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Gophers Game Thread

I just hope somebody sticks a microphone in when the Minn. coach congratulates Dorrel after the game. What would YOU say?

Even though I am only 35 years old, I have followed CU since the mid-80s. Seriously considering giving up the ghost. Don’t want to do it, but having a hard time justifying the time and money being invested to be a fan.
"2 B's?"
"No- B-A-B-A-R'
"That's 2 B's"
"Yeah but not right next to each other"

Even though I am only 35 years old, I have followed CU since the mid-80s. Seriously considering giving up the ghost. Don’t want to do it, but having a hard time justifying the time and money being invested to be a fan.
I will never give up. I am a fan for life. But I would like to win a bit if possible (and at least have some long-term hope).

I would love to lose either 63-0 or, even better yet, 70-0.

I want these people at CU (DiStefano, RG, KD, and most importantly the new President) to be absolutely humilated, on an National basis, week-in and week-out. I don't want Kardboard fired until the end of the year, so DiStefano and RG get to suffer every single week until late November. Lazy losers.
I want a 70-0 blowout so that their is no hiding from this abomination. At some point RG has to come out of his bunker and address this.

"2 B's?"
"No- B-A-B-A-R'
"That's 2 B's"
"Yeah but not right next to each other"
This is what I am resorting to.... Fletch quotes during a CU football game....

Chris Brown just scored again against Nebr*^%

Did I hear correctly that we lost 20 players through the transfer portal this past offseason?

The ability to run up the middle of the field without being touched is mind blowing.
It's not when you're getting ass whipped up front. They can pick their damn hole to run through. If RG and the other big whigs can't see what the problems are, they don't care or don't want to deal with it.

Twitter is on fire 🔥...
Buffs are all the talk. Such humiliation.
It's so bad I find it hard that ears aren't hearing it.

I’ve been such a hopeful fan. I really believed CU could be a competitive, top 25 type of program. Then Tucker, Dorrell, Covid, NIL and the Transfer Portal. I will be dead before CU ever sniffs success again, if ever, and that just breaks my heart.

page forum GIF

Back