What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado State Game Thread

Didn't deserve the win, but we ****ing earned it anyway. That 4th quarter was as wild as Folsom gets. I'll never forget that.

I did not believe at multiple points. Had a sick feeling about this game all day. We burned a lot of Karma on that come back.

And I hope not a single one of you ****s ever takes the backup QB curse lightly ever again.

It's 230 am. My kids are going to destroy me tomorrow.

I'm sitting here because I can't sleep, watching highlights.

The targeting call was at the far end of the field from us, so I didn't see it very well.

**** CSU and Norvell. Kamara was entirely trying to hurt Shedeur. There's no question in my mind.

I'm done with this series.

CU's trying to win the game, CSU's trying to end our season.

RG needs to do the right thing and tell CSU that for the safety of our players, as long as Jay Norvell is their coach, we're not playing them.

97% of the players on both sides of the field know that their careers are going to end in college, but for Travis Hunter and Shedeur Sanders, their future livelihood is in the pros, and CSU's players are trying to take away their livelihood. There's no excuse for that, and this series needs to end for that reason alone.

CSU played dirty as ****. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a CFB game with that many personal fouls and clear bounty style plays.

I hope Norvell has to answer to that in an official capacity. NFL is one thing, but what despicable piece of **** adult makes kids play like that and threaten the other team’s futures.

**** that mother****er. Eat **** you ****ing bitch
Totally agree. I used to like beating 'little brother'.
Now I hate them.
Go Buffs!

after that late head hit, Shedur, put a towel over his head both times he went to the bench. I hope it wasn't due to concusson/vision effects. What a man.

add: where is the outrage, why aren't our beat writers calling csu the dirty scum they are? They tried to hurt TH and SS, no doubt in my mind.

Last edited:
Where can I catch a replay of the game? Cuz my dumb ass went to bed with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Granted it was 1am at this point.

Go buffs!!!

Or meth. Probably provided by their head coach.

That coach had them playing so dirty.. -*** that guy.
That makes some sense.

Meth is what gave the Germans the edge in WWII.

The cheap shots were obvious, uncontrollable, and frequent enough that they had to be directed.

It has to suck to know it still was not enough.

Crazy week, crazy day , crazy night. it was honestly like the super bowl, it seemed like the entire country was tweeting about it, the most random celebs you can imagine.

None of us thought we were going undefeated. But they may be the kind of team who play bad against bad teams and good against good teams. Maybe we lose 35-7 to Oregon. But honestly who cares? If he is here next season we know it's still going to be fun like this.

I think it will be fun on here talking a little x and o stuff this week.
Frankly, some of the game plan was a little head scratching last night.

Who’s still jacked up from last night!

3-0 baby!

Just win baby!

Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders

Didn't deserve the win, but we ****ing earned it anyway. That 4th quarter was as wild as Folsom gets. I'll never forget that.

I did not believe at multiple points. Had a sick feeling about this game all day. We burned a lot of Karma on that come back.

And I hope not a single one of you ****s ever takes the backup QB curse lightly ever again.

It's 230 am. My kids are going to destroy me tomorrow.
#2 broke the curse last night. 58 minutes of doom.

We really are like 10 players away from being a CFP team. We are also 3-4 injuries away from being a team with a losing record in the PAC

I think that's as much a reflection of the quality of the conference this year as anything else.

The PAC is stacked this year and our schedule is relatively tough with 5/4 road home split, 4 ranked road opponents.

The targeting call was at the far end of the field from us, so I didn't see it very well.

**** CSU and Norvell. Kamara was entirely trying to hurt Shedeur. There's no question in my mind.

RG needs to do the right thing and tell CSU that for the safety of our players, as long as Jay Norvell is their coach, we're not playing them.

97% of the players on both sides of the field know that their careers are going to end in college, but for Travis Hunter and Shedeur Sanders, their future livelihood is in the pros, and CSU's players are trying to take away their livelihood. There's no excuse for that, and this series needs to end for that reason alone.
We don't need to go up there next year after the way they played.

Cancel the game and find some other G5 to come in.

🙄It’s a physical, violent game. If we don’t like it, too bad. We have physically dominate them in return until they have no will to play. We didn’t.

Want to get even more pissed off?
Go over to Lamenation.
Those fans have taken on the personality of their Jiffy Lube Asshole coach.

What I witnessed csu do last night was low class bull ****t. There's no place for what that coaching staff and players did.

How much would it cost to buyout the game and schedule anyone else?

Hopefully Hunter is out a max of two games. Will need him when the Buffs play winnable games against Stanford, ASU and Zona. I don't see how CU can beat Oregon or USC till both lines can drastically improve.

Winning 6 -7 games and a bowl invite is still in sight. Do this and I think we all will be pleased based on the last 20 years.

Since Prime and tTravis have a tight bond, and consider one another family, I wouldn’t be surprised if a suspension request is being filed for that cheap shot with an extra dollop of malice. Not to mention the obvious going after Shedeur in OT - I mean back-to-back plays? Come on. This was the same guy that needed his knee and/or ankle rebuilt 5 times throughout the game.

When you’re coached by a hobo, then you play with a hobo mindset.

**** CSEWE

What a tough game to watch, but we got the win

Sure, we played like crap for most of it, but pulled it together in the end. Winning like that for a team that only won 1 game last year is impressive in its own right, even considering that we should have blown the doors off them all game.

The obvious biggest concern is the health of our players, as we had a lot of players out this game and now we probably won't have Travis for several weeks. Depth because of injuries was always going to be a concern as we got into conference play, and this is now showing and will make it very difficult for the rest of the season.

But oh boy, #2 showed what he can do. He was manhandled for most of the game and still had the mental fortitude to rise to the occasion when it was absolutely needed. He has greatness running thu his veins.

🙄It’s a physical, violent game. If we don’t like it, too bad. We have physically dominate them in return until they have no will to play. We didn’t.
The Kamara hit on Shedeur and the Blackburn hit on Hunter were dirty. They took so many penalties they had no business taking us to OT. I hope RG looks into replacing them for next year. If we have to go through with that game, the future games are far enough out to where Rick can tell them to give us a call when Norvell is gone.

Back