What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado State Game Thread

Hold on one fresh minute. Last week you were on the victim blaming bus with respect to the MSU situation.

There are multiple players involved with the Fairview situation. Henry Blackburn was there. His IG is blowing up with comments linking him to at least one incident.

Why is it you are insistent to throw a woman under the bus but seem hell bent to protect someone who a lot of people seem to know was involved with something, even if it was sealed in juvenile court?
Nbc Noice GIF by Law & Order

He's pretty damn good. Shedeur even said it post game. I was shocked. I wasn't expecting him to look good. He did make plays too and some of his throws were nice
Yes, very surprising he wasn’t the starter coming out of Fall practices.

I hadn't seen this angle on the hit on Hunter. He sees the ball bounce in front of him and still lines up to take a shot. I don't see how that is not an ejection

The bitch of the whole thing is that dickbag led with his shoulder so just a late hit unfortunately. Do we have a defenseless player rule in college football? Maybe that should apply here if we do. Absolute trash play and CSU should be ****ing embarrassed.

How the hell was Fowler-Nicolosi not the QB coming out of camp for them? The kid is good. Made a couple mistakes, but he gave them every chance to win that game.

He looked very good to me. They had a good game plan offensively, but he made the throws.

I hadn't seen this angle on the hit on Hunter. He sees the ball bounce in front of him and still lines up to take a shot. I don't see how that is not an ejection

Are you shocked that the Pac 12 ****ed us on a play like that?

You shouldn't be.

Hold on one fresh minute. Last week you were on the victim blaming bus with respect to the MSU situation.

There are multiple players involved with the Fairview situation. Henry Blackburn was there. His IG is blowing up with comments linking him to at least one incident.

Why is it you are insistent to throw a woman under the bus but seem hell bent to protect someone who a lot of people seem to know was involved with something, even if it was sealed in juvenile court?
You should read.

The post said he was a convicted rapist. It linked an article that was about a person who was convicted, not him. I am not stele familiar with the situation.

I did not throw Brenda Tracey under the bus. I asked questions that were in the investigative report.

To equate these two situations is wrong and more indicative of your pathology on this issue that mine.

You should move on.

Or, perhaps it is consistent.

“It is complex” - Does that mean that the abhorrent thing is that like Brock Turner, too many men do not want to see a promising young man suffer for twenty minutes of action?

That really brings light to last weeks discussion.

Unless there are assurances he is clean as fresh snow and everyone who are blowing up his IG RN are delusional crackheads, I think it should stand that there are people linking his name to an incident, for whatever reason they are doing so.

I do not know either way. But if he was one of the many who went to court and got it sealed, or if he were named but not charged, I will say that removing it works to silence victims and that is a crap move.
The post said he was a convicted rapist. He’s not. That was incorrect.

Please stop the grind on incorrect info.

You should read.

The post said he was a convicted rapist. It linked an article that was about a person who was convicted, not him. I am not stele familiar with the situation.

I did not throw Brenda Tracey under the bus. I asked questions that were in the investigative report.

To equate these two situations is wrong and more indicative of your pathology on this issue that mine.

You should move on.

Dude, this is a game thread.

Pipe dream?:

The DA would never charge #11 with assault, but TH and/or the university/AD could sue him civilly for assault. I think it was an intentional illegal hit, designed to hurt TH.
In a civil suit, Norvell, assistants and players all could potentially be subpoenaed for depositions, prior to any trial. I think the truth might come out.

Starting point, how likely is it a jury would find that #11, the sexual assaulter (which fact should be addmisable, if he was convicted), hit TH, not to make a football play, but to hurt him? (caveat: I know nothing about the sex claim, and that may be BS, as someone noted)

@hawg1 - Taking the post down doesn't mean that it is not true and that he wasn't involved in sexual assault incidents. As someone connected to Fairview sports I would have expected you to be familiar with multiple incidents regarding this player as well as others in the football program regardless of whether charges were filed.

As a coach (especially if in football under McCartney) I would think you would be aware of the culture that was fostered there which for example allowed hazing of freshman football players at the Nederland pre season football camp. Why weren't you or others protecting these kids? It also led to the principal "retiring" after being suspended for allowing a hostile environment which impacted many young women. It feels like you are focused on protecting the predators instead of protecting and preventing more victims.

Yes. I agree. But it’s important to be truthful when incorrect information about rape is concerned. I hope you can agree with that.

It doesn’t matter on a football board in a game thread. There is an multiple boards here that are set up for you to build your mountains besides the football boards.

Back