What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official Colorado @ UofA 2014 Football Game thread***

Our defense is playing well. However, something that's bugged me this year is that for how much teams throw in the Pac-12, we rarely get interceptions. We need to start forcing turnovers, especially since teams do it to us so often.

Not sure that was interference. But you should interfere in that situation anyway.

our CBs need better coaching, they dont teach them to turn their heads. we may have had a few more INTs throughout the season and a crapload of less PIs

That was excellent coverage. Dude just made a great play. The coverage was maybe too excellent, maybe. Could have been called as interference, with the hand on the back.

Didn't say it wasn't good coverage... it was great coverage. Said if he'd looked back he'd have been able to step in front.

The one consistent factor through the season is mistakes. We can't win unless we are mistake free and we continue to make MANY mistakes

21 points off Sefo mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And 17 points off of Sefo playing well. And I take issue that the first TO was his fault rather than the OL who was supposed to watch his back. So that means it's 17-14 Sefo ... how do you like them apples?

And 17 points off of Sefo playing well. And I take issue that the first TO was his fault rather than the OL who was supposed to watch his back. So that means it's 17-14 Sefo ... how do you like them apples?

This doesn't help the pro-Sefo argument.

Cu ****ing sucks. Our coaches suck and we have zero talent on the team. ****!!!!!
Idiotic. We have 3 TOs and are losing only by 4 to the #19 team in the country on the road. I don't know what it will take this team to pull their heads out of their ass though.

But here comes the third quarter...gonna be ugly me thinks...

Was that the Adonis Smith from our recruiting wish list a few years ago? Radio guys said his brain got scrambled on that kickoff.

Back