What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official Colorado @ UofA 2014 Football Game thread***

Well ... looks like those who want Sefo out will get their wish.

happy now?

Where is the contain?

Rich Rod's great about putting pressure on the edge, but our DEs have ben invisible tonight.

I'm shocked it took UA this long to spread us out and throw to the guy in single coverage on one of our safeties.

My theory is that this season is penance for winning a game in 2012. I'm tired of penance

all the same, NO ONE wanted Sefo hurt. Just wasnt having a good game, thought we needed to give the backup some PT and take some pressure off Sefo

Same mistakes. Defense then gives up a 22yd run on 2nd and 18. Another very winnable game and the buffs fall apart in second half. Improving is WINNING just one of these games.

Back