What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official Colorado @ UofA 2014 Football Game thread***

I feel like Tantalus

1866bb06f13d1046db2480f5b803637b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MM you might want to improve your teams performance in the second half. You've had numerous chances to improve in this area. Cant wait to go to Eugene in two weeks....

Disagree all you want. That last Arizona possession was chock full of CU quit.

Can't blame them, really. Defense has played well all night. Arizona's best offensive weapon wore for ... Colorado.
FIFY lindsay, spruce, topou , lee and white played very well.

I'm glad Gehrke got some snaps. Will shut some people up or move them to the Cade bandwagon.

I'm not a fan of Gehrke being the starter. But holy crap, Sefo NEEDS to get better. It is well past time.

I like Sefo for his toughness and leadership... but he DOES need to get better for our team to have a chance to win.

Everyone's mad at the qb. Yep he fumbled, he threw an INT. That's not the problem. They all occurred on pass blocking.

Back