What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official COLORADO vs Arizona Game Basketball Thread

It is imperative that we come out strong in the beginning of the 2nd half. I don't think it's possible to have two come backs like that in one game.

You know Ski is going to try to take charge in the second half. That can be either good or bad.

You know Ski is going to try to take charge in the second half. That can be either good or bad.

Just needs to let the game come to him. Forcing stuff is a good way to turnover the ball, particularly against Arizona's defense

It is imperative that we come out strong in the beginning of the 2nd half. I don't think it's possible to have two come backs like that in one game.

"Imperative"? I love it. You obviously scored very well on the verbal portion of the SAT. :lol:

Not making fun of you ... just trying to decompress after a very tough first half.

And you are correct, sir. It is imperative that we score voluminously in the second half. :lol:

No doubt it was.

But Walton saying that out of bounds play should have been a foul on CU, then saying there was no foul on Stalzer's shot, and no goaltending on Scott's shot. Just terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officiating is the least of CUs problems. Josh can't win this by himself. Wake up Ski. XJ..your mouth said a 20 pt win is on tap. The 2nd half is time to pay up.

Ski ... WTF?!? :bang:

Stop doing the same stupid **** you did last year!

Somebody please make a gif of those zona fans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Getting them in a bit of foul trouble. Gotta take advantage and go at them.

Of course if we get 4 on any of their guys, the refs will swallow their whistles like with Bachynski

Back