What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official COLORADO vs Arizona Game Basketball Thread

Arizona lives for big games. With our youth, we just aren't there. Peeing ourselves is disappointing but not shocking

Wow, absolutely no one lived up to potential. Only cu team that showed up was the c-unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we are done now.

That said as highly ranked and with as much talent as Arizona has this game proved that when we aren't playing our bad game we can play with them. Another match-up with them in the tourney would not be a game I would write off.

I think we are done now.

That said as highly ranked and with as much talent as Arizona has this game proved that when we aren't playing our bad game we can play with them. Another match-up with them in the tourney would not be a game I would write off.

Not to be a downer, but I would. We aren't beating Arizona or UCLA this year. We got caught up in the bright lights, but it's more than that.

No crime losing to a better team. Buffs just not a good matchup with this Arizona team.

I just don't appreciate your premature and self-fulfilling prophecies during a game that still has lots of time left in it. It's almost like you want to be the first guy on the bus that's heading over the cliff because you somehow believe that gives you some cred. Pathetic really.

And as I recall ... you've actually been proved incredibly wrong in some threads. I just don't give two ****s enough to look them up. So just STFU.

CU is being flat-out dominated. Have to recruit better athletes to play with teams of this caliber. It's hat simple.

Where was your bitch ass leading up to the game? **** off, troll

Ouch performance by most players. Azs seniors have played so well. Cant win when only scott and stalzer play well

Yeah, it goes a little deeper than Ski and XJ.
Maybe, but it starts there. You need your best players to show up if you're going to compete in these kinds of games. And if you're going to run your mouth, you better be ready to back it up.

I just don't appreciate your premature and self-fulfilling prophecies during a game that still has lots of time left in it. It's almost like you want to be the first guy on the bus that's heading over the cliff because you somehow believe that gives you some cred. Pathetic really.

And as I recall ... you've actually been proved incredibly wrong in some threads. I just don't give two ****s enough to look them up. So just STFU.

Blow me.

Where was your bitch ass leading up to the game? **** off, troll

Gonna be a long night of trolling, Tini. For a program that they call irrelevant, we're about to get an onslaught of those showing otherwise for whatever reason.

Not to be a downer, but I would. We aren't beating Arizona or UCLA this year. We got caught up in the bright lights, but it's more than that.

I'm certainly not saying I would favor us against either team but we have seen less talented Tad teams put it together. We showed tonight that when we aren't playing our "stupid" ball throwing it away or launching bad shots we do belong on the floor with them. They are a very talented team and well coached but they aren't perfect. A good game by us and a night when they aren't hitting their shots we could get them.

Having the "good" Ski show up would certainly help as well.

I'm certainly not saying I would favor us against either team but we have seen less talented Tad teams put it together. We showed tonight that when we aren't playing our "stupid" ball throwing it away or launching bad shots we do belong on the floor with them. They are a very talented team and well coached but they aren't perfect. A good game by us and a night when they aren't hitting their shots we could get them.

Having the "good" Ski show up would certainly help as well.

No.

I will stick with my comment that the injuries to Dinwiddie and Fletcher ruined what could have been a special season. Vintage bad CU luck.

Back