What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Construction Update Thread

Lots of concrete going in today. More of the metal that will be part of the loge box also going in.

Digging at the IPF

Hope to see them done framing in the loge box and the touchdown club today.

Looks to be about 5 more pours in the north endzone, might be able to get them done today, but doubtful. Then I would think they get all hands on the NE corner seasts. With as many concrete guys as they have it could go pretty fast. The west loge box is finally starting to look like something. Going to be nice seating areas to enjoy a game.

IPF, still digging.

Looks to be about 5 more pours in the north endzone, might be able to get them done today, but doubtful. Then I would think they get all hands on the NE corner seasts. With as many concrete guys as they have it could go pretty fast. The west loge box is finally starting to look like something. Going to be nice seating areas to enjoy a game.

IPF, still digging.
it seems they got four of the middle section pours done in two days, probably will be finished tomorrow.

Sound System

Does anybody know if/when we are getting a real sound system. Sounds like the loudest a.m. radio ever.

Does anybody know if/when we are getting a real sound system. Sounds like the loudest a.m. radio ever.

Rick George acknowledged that the sound system in both Folsom and Coors needs an upgrade. Did not provide details as to when that would happen.

IPF, still digging.

There is a lot to do in that corner in terms of building forms, installing shoring for the forms, adding rebar, inspections, before the seating would be ready to add. I don't think they will make the first home game but I could be wrong. They probably will have the end zone completed from the looks of it so far.

There is a lot to do in that corner in terms of building forms, installing shoring for the forms, adding rebar, inspections, before the seating would be ready to add. I don't think they will make the first home game but I could be wrong. They probably will have the end zone completed from the looks of it so far.

It is going to depend on whether or not the seating sections are precast or not. IF they are then thing will be done in days.

This is the one piece I haven't understood. Didn't we just spend a couple of million bucks upgrading the existing locker rooms? Or was that lipstick on a pig that didn't fit with the broader plan?

We still have some title IX shortcomings and in general they need new locker rooms for other sports as well, those as well as some cannibalized space affords us a very cost effective solution while also gettign to upgrade the football assets. So the money wont be wasted it will just go towards other sports and they'll build fresh ones for FB.

Back