What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Construction Update Thread

OK,

In one of these threads there was an email address to send an email if the upload file is to big. I can't seem to find it, but wanted to know what the email address is. I have a video of the party deck that I have tried to upload, but at 52 MB, the site won't let me.

OK,

In one of these threads there was an email address to send an email if the upload file is to big. I can't seem to find it, but wanted to know what the email address is. I have a video of the party deck that I have tried to upload, but at 52 MB, the site won't let me.

upload to youtube and then share the link

I think it only got opened for Saturday because RG forced the issue despite it not being totally ready.
I think RG was probably feeling a lot of pressure after the Hawaii debacle, and didn't feel like he had a lot of wiggle room.

"Sat" on the rooftop for the game on Saturday and it's a mediocre place to watch the game.

Spectacular for pre-game/halftime and other events however. Just don't buy tickets there with the intention of watching the game there comfortably

"Sat" on the rooftop for the game on Saturday and it's a mediocre place to watch the game.

Spectacular for pre-game/halftime and other events however. Just don't buy tickets there with the intention of watching the game there comfortably

This

It's a really cool spot, but we ended up watching the game from the club level.

So, do you go for pregame then back to your seats for the game then back for halftime? Are the drink/food lines decent? Are there strippers?

Anyone looking at the live feed right now (12:28 EST)? Anyone know what they are unloading by the front of the indoor practice facility? Large silver bowls.......I have no idea.

Also, I wish that they would do another video update

Anyone looking at the live feed right now (12:28 EST)? Anyone know what they are unloading by the front of the indoor practice facility? Large silver bowls.......I have no idea.

It they're not for the hookers, they must be for the blow.

I am guessing those are the housings for lights inside the IPF.

They managed to use a photo that doesn't actually have the mountains in it. :bang:
Didn't think this deserved its own thread, so I decided to post it here because it is stadium related.

http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/b...-college-football-stadium-named-no-1-for.html
1. nice to be #1. I've been to three of those sixteen, and put Folsom at the top as well.
2. agree w/ @torerobuff, not posting a pic from the East stands with the Flatirons in the background is an egregious error. however, following the link to the original source, they use a better picture.
3. I'd put Falcoln Stadium ahead of some of those.
4. I'm really wanting to do a UU road trip even more now.
5. I haven't been to Ryan Field (Northwestern), but really?
6. the best scenery at Keenan Stadium is in the stands. And that scenery is quite outstanding -- the powder blue adds to the attractiveness.

in fairness, it says "Colorado college", which is accurate.
Go Tigers!!! Maybe CC should have gotten a vote:
Colorado-College1.jpg

Not to mention that they title #16 as "Spartan Stadium, San Jose State University" when the picture is actually "Spartan Stadium, Michigan State University". Nice proofreading there.

1. nice to be #1. I've been to three of those sixteen, and put Folsom at the top as well.
2. agree w/ @torerobuff, not posting a pic from the East stands with the Flatirons in the background is an egregious error. however, following the link to the original source, they use a better picture.
3. I'd put Falcoln Stadium ahead of some of those.
4. I'm really wanting to do a UU road trip even more now.
5. I haven't been to Ryan Field (Northwestern), but really?
6. the best scenery at Keenan Stadium is in the stands. And that scenery is quite outstanding -- the powder blue adds to the attractiveness.
To the bolded, **** stadium is actually a great place to catch a game.

****ing filter, it's a damn name. d-y-k-e stadium - probably why an online publication talks about Ryan Field (never heard it called that when I lived in Chicago), rather than d-y-k-e stadium.

Obviously not directly related to the football part of the construction project, but looks like it is office moving day today for some of the Olympic sport programs-

Footballscoop put out a private review of the Big-10 + Notre Dame facilities today. They graded the following
1. Wow entry
2. Branded facility-graphics
3. Most/ All perimeter locker room
4. Team lounge
5. Team meeting rooms
6. Coaches offices
7. Secure coach meeting rooms
8. Closing room
9. Equipment room
10. Athletic training
11. Weight room
12. Sports medicine
13. Nutrition center
14. Academic center
15. Video production
16. Indoor practice fields
17. Outdoor practice fields

Very interesting if someone can post the tweet.

We did the rooftop for the AZ game. It is a nice touch but I probably wouldn't buy passes again next year. You really can't watch the game from there unless you are along the south railing. And that gets crowded. They did sell beer and wine and had free bar food (crackers and cheese, etc.). So, that was nice. The cushy chairs at the fire pits were all taken by the time we arrived. I've got passes for the USC game and may need to be next to a fire for that one.

Oh, and no more going through the Club level. They've closed that elevator off to the riff raff. Only the hoity toitie folks are allowed up there now. Apparently they were getting pissed at the riff raff coming into their space. Also, for the first couple of games, the elevator to the roof top was not working. It is now.

We did the rooftop for the AZ game. It is a nice touch but I probably wouldn't buy passes again next year. You really can't watch the game from there unless you are along the south railing. And that gets crowded. They did sell beer and wine and had free bar food (crackers and cheese, etc.). So, that was nice. The cushy chairs at the fire pits were all taken by the time we arrived. I've got passes for the USC game and may need to be next to a fire for that one.

Oh, and no more going through the Club level. They've closed that elevator off to the riff raff. Only the hoity toitie folks are allowed up there now. Apparently they were getting pissed at the riff raff coming into their space. Also, for the first couple of games, the elevator to the roof top was not working. It is now.
Sounds similar to the Rockies' roof top, without the 9 different bars. Does the CU roof top have a lot of TVs?

Back