What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Construction Update Thread

Great God Almighty! I want one of those in my backyard.

I was just wondering, I don't think they would, but would they do things like concerts, youth sports, rent time to groups, etc. to create more revenue?

Will that be the same tour she plays the new CSU stadium?
She cancelled her stop in Ft Collins to do the show in Boulder. It has thrown all their financial forecasts out the window. They're pissed.

Reactions: DBT
So, looks like the track has 6 lanes for the complete oval and 8 lanes for the straight away sprint lanes. Also, it looks like they can run a 100 meter straight sprint, which is nice on an indoor track. I looked at the T&F schedule to see if they had any indoor meets scheduled and it doesn't look like they do this season. I wonder if they'll try to get an indoor meet scheduled on an annual basis? Right now they have the Potts Indoor Invitational January 15/16. But I'd imagine that one sucks if its in the Potts Field House. I'd hope that next year, they can move it into the new facility and upgrade the competition and make it a red letter event.

BTW, do they have a name for the IPF yet? Like the Bill McCartney Indoor Practice Facility?

Tailgating, yes. But I bet it would be great for folks who like to show up ten minutes before kickoff.

Tailgating inside the new parking garage would be wrong on so many levels.
Those who choose to locate their parking in that garage for games will be able to utilize the IPF for pregame activities. It will be perfect for families as the kids can run the field, play catch, etc..

Those who choose to locate their parking in that garage for games will be able to utilize the IPF for pregame activities. It will be perfect for families as the kids can run the field, play catch, etc..
Is the turf puke/beer stain resistant?

Dude is so ****ing awesome! JMFL is a god. Total man crush

Yeah. I was thinking about that movie line that went something like, "I wish I could get as excited about anything as a 5 year old gets about bubbles." Well, Jim Leavitt has got it figured out. At almost 60 years old, he still gets excited about bubbles. That kind of passion for life is magnetic and inspirational.

Yeah. I was thinking about that movie line that went something like, "I wish I could get as excited about anything as a 5 year old gets about bubbles." Well, Jim Leavitt has got it figured out. At almost 60 years old, he still gets excited about bubbles. That kind of passion for life is magnetic and inspirational.

Plus, they're grading Franklin and getting ready for sod. At least I hope they put natural grass in and not frigging artificial turf.

**** you. I want them to put in something that will allow us to still tailgate there.

Back