What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU at Oregon State Game thread

I really hate to say it, but we're regressing. The progress we all thought we saw is gone. We're getting worse. Can't block, can't tackle. Those are two kind of important things in a football game. I don't see any confidence at all from Sefo - a guy in his third year in the program. It's like the entire team is sleepwalking through this game. It's pathetic.

This is the ugliest game I've seen a long time. Both teams are so terrible...

Seriously, if you win this game, as a coach, do you tell them that this was unacceptable and they're better than this; or do you tell them great win and way to stop the losing streak in conference play? Every game I've watched, I thought the other team was better, so give our team some rope. However, I think OSU sucks... ... ...this game is ugly.

Go Buffs...but dammit... ... ...Go Buffs

Defense has kept them to 10 points. Can't really ask any more of them.

I'm sure OSU fans feel similarly, but I feel like we're stopping them on D and stopping ourselves on O.

The thing about throwing downfield is our o-line can't protect that long.

I'm pretty all of those Sefo scrambles are when we're running deep routes.

Back