What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-UCLA Pregame/Game Thread

UCLA is going to come in overconfident....if the Buffs can start hot, they have a chance. If the O struggles again, it will be a long day.

I think this is as close to a trap game as UCLA will see this year

A win here would mean a lot.

On a positive note, we are playing a team that has seen its season expectations collapse, has a bad defense, has a HC who wasn't well-liked now on the hot seat, and a QB shaking off rust & injury.

But we're also a team that hasn't been competitive on the road all season. I'm expecting the Bruins rallying around the return of DTR and absolutely smoking us.

Last edited:
I expect we'll deviate towards the mean.
kinky GIF

I’m actually more concerned about our defense than I am the offense. I truly think Rod was that bad and things are starting to click a bit for Lewis. I have zero confidence this defense can stop anyone. If we’re being honest, Oregon State missed multiple wide open receivers last weekend that likely would have led to a double digit win had their QB been competent.

I’m actually more concerned about our defense than I am the offense. I truly think Rod was that bad and things are starting to click a bit for Lewis. I have zero confidence this defense can stop anyone. If we’re being honest, Oregon State missed multiple wide open receivers last weekend that likely would have led to a double digit win had their QB been competent.
Agreed. That is why I think a shootout is probably our only chance. This defense can't stop anyone right now

Also, we really weren’t worried about a running qb…which somehow has more effect on CU’s defense, historically, than any other team in the history of college football.

Defense is going to get absolutely destroyed. We've gotta score pretty much every possession to stay in it.

We will be taking sackygate on the road this week to Pasadena (Anaheim?). Any SoCal Buffs who would like to join us should PM me and we can make arrangements to meet up. This, I fear, will be as close as I ever get to actually seeing the Buffs in the Rose Bowl.

Back