What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-UCLA Pregame/Game Thread

KD at his post game: “it’s unfortunate this game didn’t go the way we wanted it go. We saw some good things but we got clean up the little things. We’re really close” 🙄

I've listened to most of the games this year. Barnett sounds like he is going to puke. On the 3rd and 4th down calls he said "It was like UCLA knew that was coming". On the 4th down call he said "you have to call better calls than that"

I'd take firing all the coaches and letting Barnett do everything for the last couple of games because he sees the field better than anyone on the staff.

I missed it, what did he say?
Basically he said that patience is a lost virtue in college football and that people aren’t willing to stick it out in the hard times. And then the announcers said that Mel Tucker “bailed” after one year. Then Rick said that this is a build project and social media talks negatively about the current situation but we (fans) need to stick it out and be positive

I’m so sick of them showing Dorrell on the sidelines, standing there like he’s stoned out of his mind. Every time we have a timeout huddle on the sidelines, he just stands off to the side stone faced like he couldn’t ****ing care less. It’s pathetic.
He cares. He is getting paid. Oh, you meant about the game. Sorry. Carry on.

Basically he said that patience is a lost virtue in college football and that people aren’t willing to stick it out in the hard times. And then the announcers said that Mel Tucker “bailed” after one year. Then Rick said that this is a build project and social media talks negatively about the current situation but we (fans) need to stick it out and be positive

I am positive... this program is complete dog ****.

Back