What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs CSU Game Thread

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Let's start hyping this now! Wednesday night at 7pm at THE KEG.

Both teams come into this one at 5-1.

Televised on PACN (not sure whether stream or a tv broadcast). Radio is 760 AM.

Quick scouting report on CSU:
  • Not a great 3pt shooting team (about 25% on the season)
  • Omogbo is the guy the Buffs need to control (6'8" forward who is a double/double machine)
  • Like most Larry Eustachy teams, aggressive bunch you need to keep off the O glass

I heard a rumor that Eustachy would buy every CU fan a beer after the game if when CSU loses.

Oh and those that come. Odd sections wear black, even sections wear white.

Last edited:
I heard a rumor that Eustachy would buy every CU fan a beer after the game if when CSU loses.

Oh and those that come. Odd sections wear black, even sections wear white.
Not quite just odd and even:

mbbcsu161113.jpg

Good thing I bought a white shirt for the football whiteout!

Tad lobbying hard for a sellout in his post-game interview today. We fans need to bring the energy Wednesday night. Need to roll the Rammies in this one!

I swear I thought you we starting next years football game thread already.

With the students all back in town and feeling great about themselves, they should show up in force for this game. I wish I could go. Having a teenager takes a lot of time.

I swear I thought you we starting next years football game thread already.

With the students all back in town and feeling great about themselves, they should show up in force for this game. I wish I could go. Having a teenager takes a lot of time.

Gotta admit, I'm a little offended you'd think I would care that much about CSU's football team. :ROFLMAO:

in +1, but haven't gotten my tickets yet so no idea what I'm supposed to wear.

anybody got a pic of Coors, or another arena, doing something like this stripe effect?

two years ago, the CSU game at home was a heart-breaker. So far, I'm enjoying the hell out of watching this team.

Impressed with how the students have come out so far this year.

random thought: Brick baby is now brick toddler.

Let's pack the Keg and beat the Rams! Go Buffs!!!!!

in +1, but haven't gotten my tickets yet so no idea what I'm supposed to wear.

anybody got a pic of Coors, or another arena, doing something like this stripe effect?

two years ago, the CSU game at home was a heart-breaker. So far, I'm enjoying the hell out of watching this team.

Impressed with how the students have come out so far this year.

random thought: Brick baby is now brick toddler.

Let's pack the Keg and beat the Rams! Go Buffs!!!!!
UNC-vs.-Pittsburgh-005.jpg

I'm actually curious to see how the stripe out turns out. Normally for these events shirts are given away for the appropriate section so it's easy for everyone to coordinate.

Gameday!!! stoked. I'm in a black section, which I'm better equipped for.

I think we win by 20.

Got a friend up here, he said it would be 14.5-15 line, talk about nailing it. He's also a big time gambler.

What a great feeling of having the basketball team solid like we are used to and the football team highly ranked.
Let's see some bigtime defense and rebounding tonight. I'm guessing Tad did a lot of "communicating" after the Wofford game.

Here I sit in the office wearing gold.....damn. I blame football greatness for not having checked earlier.

Anyone have a pic of that fat kid pouting in the ram costume? I need it for a facebook post.

Looks like it's a Pac 12 Mountain Network game which means for me (dish customer) I'll be watching online pac 12 network.

Attendance :ruh roh. Not even talking about the students. They aren't good, but... Older fans. Yikes

Back