What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs CSU Game Thread

Awful crowd. Team has no energy, fans have less. Most people around us chit chatting about Friday even during the action.
Oh, and MAKE A GDAMN FREE THROW!!!

Wow, this team just doesn't even give a **** about this game

they came in thinking they didn't have to work. hopefully Tad will wake them up. Tad has to be a little desperate, playing Miller with his obvious limp

Yeah, even though I have about every bell and whistle on Comcast (Xfinity), DVRs, HD receivers, premium channels, etc., I don't get the Pac-12 Mountain channel, only the national network channel.
I just called and had them add it, some sort of sports package. 9.99 per month, but prorated so I can call and cancel right after the game.

This is painful to watch in every respect. We just suck. We can't shoot, can't dribble, can't pass, can't make free throws. We can rebound, but that's about it. The only reason not getting blown out is because CSU is throwing up bricks on half their shots. Better get your **** together FAST or this season is going to be 2014 all over again.

Brick, Brick, Brick, Brick, but the throw it up after the foul that doesn't count? Swish

Frustrating. I know we have talent and I'm not giving up by any means, but we are not a good team right now.

Back