What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Diamond Head Classic Thread

That was a terrible finish. Not worried about the last possession, I'd rather have Ski try to make a play. The terrible finish was the entire last 7 or so minutes.

not to mention Tad still cant design an inbounds play to save his life... and the fact the scott is playing like a dumpster full of burning medical waste

I'm beginning to question coaching a bit. This is Tad's worst coaching job ever as a HC.

Has CU run a set play in the history of Boyle? I'm fine with Booker taking the shot. But how about a ****ing ball screen. Anything. Boyle shouldn't bother calling timeouts at the end of games. Gives the other teams coach do what Boyle has proven to be incapable of doing.

The team still can't inbounds off of press coverage. Why is this a problem 3 years later?

Any further info?

Don't listen to them. Our coaches don't know how to run an inbounds play so ski got stuck with the ball at half court and had to force up a 3 that got blocked. This loss is on Tad and Jelly, in my opinion.

Just no clue offensively at the end there. Don't mind ski taking a shot at the end there the rest of the guys just don't just stand around watching him shot. Set a pick or something.

Who else do you trust taking a 3 at the end of a game?

Talton?
Hopkins?
XJ?

XJ is the only one you could make an argument for.
Maybe someone who is open because with 2 guys on Booker math tells me someone was open!

Just no clue offensively at the end there. Don't mind ski taking a shot at the end there the rest of the guys just don't just stand around watching him shot. Set a pick or something.

The dude from ESPN called them out on this. Ski has shown he is willing to take the heat from a late game shot. But why were the others standing around like idots? Dude needed help.

Now I didn't like that 25 foot 3 pointer with 15 or so left. Felt a little forced.

And while that guy did flop, Ski did push off on that inbounds pass it looked like.

What is going on with Scott? Something's amiss. Serious regression taking place this year. I never thought I'd see that happen. Especially with a guy like him.

No, there is a difference between that and the drivel you posted
Luckily there's still time, need to have a good start to conference play. But right now there is just no consistency in any phase of the game with this team. Booker is who you want to take that shot, problem is every other team knows this and will double him in that situation. He needs to pass that off, regardless of whoever takes the shot and if they make it. If they don't make it well then we know that they shouldn't be playing in that situation.

Ya this was about the lazy passing earlier. Not just ski. They gotta stay hungry the whole game. Not there yet. Need more help at guard.

Flashes today looked pretty good. Shame they didn't stay focused per all possessions. D was great at times. Others scoring a little.

Buffs not playing to potential as a team. Us and them, both spoiled a bit.

Back