What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Diamond Head Classic Thread

The mass substitution killed the momentum we had. Unbelievable. Every frickin' time.

When they have 4 guys in the front court, are you telling me there is now one wide open on our end?

When they are focused and playing together they look so damn good. They start playing selfishly and they look like this.

Josh passed up an almost open shot right under the hoop and passes it out for a clanked 3. He's got his head up his ****ing ass!

When the Buffs come out for the second half, they should all have a second asshole.

"Colorado really starting to have trouble with DePaul's zone d"... gee where have we heard that before?

Seriously. What does Ski think he's supposed to do with the ball before the half? Does Boyle tell him to dribble everywhere and shoot when he needs to pass and pass when he needs to shoot?

IU the other team I watch. They are not a lot different athletically speaking, but they play so much harder on defense. No comparison. And we sub a ton, don't get it.... Just lazy d with hands at their sides

Lord this is annoying. Same inconsistent play from our PG position. Good things happen when Wes and Josh get the ball down low, but we still refuse to do this every possession for some reason. I don't understand sub strategies Tad uses. The refs are calling a lot of fouls because a lot of fouls are occurring.

Back