What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Fall Camp Thread 2015

Is it just me, or does it feel like information has been pretty scarce across all sources this year (not placing blame any one place)? Not sure if I actually give a crap this year, so I am looking for more information than the last several, or if it really has been absent.

Last edited:
"Everyday this team has come. We have never had a bad practice. We have started slow. We haven't had a bad practice after we got in to it (paraphrase)"
He likes this team. Crossing my fingers it pans out on the field.

may
Is it just me, or does it feel like information has been pretty scarce across all sources this year (not placing blame any one place)? Not sure if I actually give a crap this year, so I am looking for more information than the last several, or if it really has been absent.
maybe this new "silent" format will work for us?

did read Walters came out to practice suited up and showed the receivers how to properly run drills. Love hearing that. It gets the kids fired up and nothing but positives from that kind of stuff. Love It! Now we need some pics??

did read Walters came out to practice suited up and showed the receivers how to properly run drills. Love hearing that. It gets the kids fired up and nothing but positives from that kind of stuff. Love It! Now we need some pics??

Heard one of the DB's called him out and wants a shot at him in 7on7's

Showing receivers how to properly run drills a week before they leave for Hawaii is a bit disconcerting to me.

Showing receivers how to properly run drills a week before they leave for Hawaii is a bit disconcerting to me.

I don't think he was showing them how to run then, like they didn't know how. Think he was showing them up a bit, providing some competition and maybe a little ego busting.

Didn't John Walker call him out so he put pads on and played against the DB's? I thought that was what Mac said.

John Walker be careful what u wish for. Very cool that coach Walters is doing this. Getting schooled by your coach would be embarrassing though.

This game can't get here soon enough. I know this is said about almost every game, but this first game is massive in terms of the direction of our program. We get to find out if it's really turned the corner or if it's just a continuation of the last decade. I really believe that this year's pre-season optimism is not unfounded and that we will see a different team on the field this year. A team that believes it can win and will finish in the 4th quarter. If this team can get to a bowl game, and you add in the new facilities, then we could really take off in the Pac-12 for years to come.

Question for RK...If the Football Team were to have a track meet, say, the 440 relay who would be on the Gold team? The Silver team & the Black team?

Back