What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread - Colorado vs TCU: Sko Buffs!!!

More exposure. Fox Undisputed has been all CU.

First, a segment on Shadeur and his Heisman chances.

After a break they discussed whether TH would be a better CB or WR at the next level (consensus was CB).

Now they are interviewing Coach Prime.
Can you watch it on demand somewhere?

Is that American Airlines’ fault or the Texas airport you were at? Just asking questions.
If that sh!t happened to you, could you just commandeer the plane and take off?

If so, I am rolling with you when I fly... shotgun.

Great game. Watched on the Sling in the am before walking to Husky Stadium. Saw the plays for the win on my iphone from the stands. Super pumped.

My dads pretty excited intrigued having watched him in a couple of FSU Miami games from back in the day.

Got texts from a lot of family that were shocked surprised. The sentiment about Prime range from interest but most want to see him flop because they feel threatened 😂

Box score says he took 1 XP and Feely took the other 5. Weird.

They should try to redshirt Mata if that's the situation. I believe he can play in 3 more and still RS, so hold him out in case Feely has to miss all or part of any games.
Recruit over him...Feely can do both for this season then Mata can hit the portal. I'll eat crow if Mata wins the SC game.

It's soooo good to be back....I hit the dog that bit me Sat. again Sun.for the re-watch haven't done that since 01.
LOL the best part...TCU had standing room only recruits for the game...money says 1/2 of them were there to see the Buffs....Dykes can honk on Bobo's nose he really picked the wrong game to invite so many.
I fish bass tournaments here in TX. and the ultimate is a sandbag, to execute you KNOW you have a big bag, your bag isn't clear and you stand at the end of the weigh line....nothing like seeing their faces when you kick their ass.
TCU got sandbagged..it's glorious.

Last edited:
Mata clutch factor is elite. That's something you really can't take away and Prime extremely values special teams. ****, ST is the really Prime lost both games his first fall season with JSU.
I guess we'll see what we see throughout the season.

These game threads are always interesting reads after the fact. One thing that never fails to amaze me is the lack of credit given to the other team.

Everything that goes poorly? We suck!!!

TCU has one of the best O.lines we'll play this year.

TCU has some of the most talent we'll see all year.

If we give up 30 to Nebraska, we should be very worried. TCU is going to score 40 on pretty much most of their opponents this year.
The TCU TE Wiley is a freak.

6’7” 260 with great hands. Woods had great coverage when Wiley caught that one handed TD.

I think TCU wins a lot of games this year.

The TCU TE Wiley is a freak.

6’7” 260 with great hands. Woods had great coverage when Wiley caught that one handed TD.

I think TCU wins a lot of games this year.
The new narrative that TCU isn't good or even horrible, is bull****. No there not as good as last year but they still have plenty of talent. I wouldn't be surprised if they take 1 0f 2 against either Texas or Oklahoma.

Back