What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread - Colorado vs TCU: Sko Buffs!!!

Warren Sapp is just traveling with the team and on the sidelines telling Buff gear? Is he just now part of the analyst staff?

That's just the (the other) casual Hall of Famer chilling on our sideline. I think that'll be a reasonably common sight this season and I think Keyshawn Johnson will among the next few guys.

Katy Tx. represents...Woods reminds me a bit of Steve Atwater. Still gets my vote for the first DQ for targeting.
I think Morris was more sore after the game than Shedeur was.
On one of his tackles near the sideline, I thought to myself that Woods demonstrated discipline and kept his head up while driving through the ball carrier. I'm thinking that coaching matters and he will lay the wood without having to leaf the game.

The new narrative that TCU isn't good or even horrible, is bull****. No there not as good as last year but they still have plenty of talent. I wouldn't be surprised if they take 1 0f 2 against either Texas or Oklahoma.
Their fan base and the 247 writer all said that TCU would be a better team as a whole than last year. Morris isn't anywhere near what they had last year (that was the greatest QB performance in their programs history and won't be replicated). Saying that, this TCU team is still extremely talented and they will compete to win the Big 12 this year. Nebraska and its fans have no idea what is about to hit them

Their fan base and the 247 writer all said that TCU would be a better team as a whole than last year. Morris isn't anywhere near what they had last year (that was the greatest QB performance in their programs history and won't be replicated). Saying that, this TCU team is still extremely talented and they will compete to win the Big 12 this year. Nebraska and its fans have no idea what is about to hit them
Funny the difference a year makes, we might've beat them last year had he not got hurt.

nebraska fans do'n't have ideas unless you count wet dreams.

Speak in gif terms next time please.

View attachment 64222
dude wheres my car gay GIF

On one of his tackles near the sideline, I thought to myself that Woods demonstrated discipline and kept his head up while driving through the ball carrier. I'm thinking that coaching matters and he will lay the wood without having to leaf the game.
I saw that, pure coaching..he's a heavy hitter. I saw him play twice in HS I was surprised we got him.

Is that American Airlines’ fault or the Texas airport you were at? Just asking questions.
Well, I blame AA. It may sound petty, but there was weather in Denver apparently, that caused a gate delay of an hour or so. AA loads the plane and then says, "well, there is still weather in Denver, so we'll sit on the tarmac for an hour and 45 minutes until we can take off". Personally, I would rather have been sitting in the terminal. I suspect, but do not know, AA would rather have kept us hostage rather than risk losing filled seats if they had let us know how late they would be.

The capper was the FA telling me "Well, we were only an hour delayed". I don't think pushing back from the gate is a departure. Moving in constant motion to the destination is a departure.

These game threads are always interesting reads after the fact. One thing that never fails to amaze me is the lack of credit given to the other team.

Everything that goes poorly? We suck!!!

TCU has one of the best O.lines we'll play this year.

TCU has some of the most talent we'll see all year.

If we give up 30 to Nebraska, we should be very worried. TCU is going to score 40 on pretty much most of their opponents this year.
TCU's OL is pretty good. I also think it fair to point out the CU DL got pushed around. Overall, though, CU looked fantastic. I want to give Slusher a shout out for icing that game.

Well, I blame AA. It may sound petty, but there was weather in Denver apparently, that caused a gate delay of an hour or so. AA loads the plane and then says, "well, there is still weather in Denver, so we'll sit on the tarmac for an hour and 45 minutes until we can take off". Personally, I would rather have been sitting in the terminal. I suspect, but do not know, AA would rather have kept us hostage rather than risk losing filled seats if they had let us know how late they would be.

The capper was the FA telling me "Well, we were only an hour delayed". I don't think pushing back from the gate is a departure. Moving in constant motion to the destination is a departure.
I was on that flight with you. Brutal

I have some sweet pictures but all are too large to upload.

One is Dylan Edwards catching the ball right at the goal line for the first TD of the Prime era. Another is the unveiling of the nifty TCU CFP participation mural taken from a suite directly across from it.:rolleyes:

I was lucky enough to be in a suite with AC. Some family friends hooked us up with access to the Champions Center. That is a really nice facility, Very few CU fans there, but there were some. We had to behave, but the TCU folk were as friendly and pleasant as could be. Everyone was surprised, none of the TCU folks saw that one coming. I could only be so nice though, after about the fifth person in pre-game discussions told me CU was going to lose I asked "How? Did you guys recruit Georgia to come play for you today?"

EDIT: We were a couple of doors down from the visitor's press box. On my way back from the restroom I saw the CU AC's who were in the presser coming back up for the 2d half. Coach Sal and Bartolone were the only two Iwas sure of, shortly after they all blew past me, what I assume was a grad asst. came rushing by looking for the visitor's booth. Cool story, I know. First roadie for me in a long time. I am so excited for CU FB. It has been a long, dark road.

Last edited:
I have some sweet pictures but all are too large to upload.

One is Dylan Edwards catching the ball right at the goal line for the first TD of the Prime era. Another is the unveiling of the nifty TCU CFP participation mural taken from a suite directly across from it.:rolleyes:

I was lucky enough to be in a suite with AC. Some family friends hooked us up with access to the Champions Center. That is a really nice facility, Very few CU fans there, but there were some. We had to behave, but the TCU folk were as friendly and pleasant as could be. Everyone was surprised, none of the TCU folks saw that one coming. I could only be so nice though, after about the fifth person in pre-game discussions told me CU was going to lose I asked "How? Did you guys recruit Georgia to come play for you today?"
Upload to a free site like imgur.com. Then copy the link and post here. Or downsize the photos.

Back