What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread - Colorado vs TCU: Sko Buffs!!!

The floor is yours. And also probably covered in stale beer and baby vomit. Continue.
Thank you. Sitting on the tarmac,held hostage to the captain being slowly baked in the Texas sun. Only an hour or so to go before take off. Is there any place in America where you can be held hostage besides jail. If there is justice American Airlines will be limited to flying to Nebraska and North Dakota exclusively. I now yield back to the gentleman from Houston.

I’m not sure Myles Slusher is getting enough love for his textbook technique on the game winning tackle on 4th down. Didn't overrun the play, kept inside leverage and forced the TE outside, and then made the sure tackle. Great work!
SEC play by an experienced Star. Knows the game.

Thank you. Sitting on the tarmac,held hostage to the captain being slowly baked in the Texas sun. Only an hour or so to go before take off. Is there any place in America where you can be held hostage besides jail. If there is justice American Airlines will be limited to flying to Nebraska and North Dakota exclusively. I now yield back to the gentleman from Houston.
The best part is that your luggage is not baking, because it’s not on your flight!

Just stopped in Amarillo to break up the return trip and first comment in the hotel parking lot was from a Sooner fan.
“Thank God for what y’all done in Texas last night.”

I watched from the North end zone beside the Jumbotron. Aside from the game which we all have memorized a few thoughts on the experience.
TCU fans almost universally were welcoming, good natured and fun n the back and forth of the second half. They were bummed by the finish but excited about future conference visits.
I was sober as a judge after many tailgating beers and bloodies before kickoff and was slamming a large water a quarter until they ran out. Glad nothing was hazy about that game.
Many JSU and Dylan Edward fans amongst the traditional CU fans. The fact the agreed it was hot made me feel better!
It was amazing and great to make new friends, but I can’t wait to unleash the A**hole for next week.
Only regret is that my #3 hadn’t shipped for the trip. Meeting Dylan’s family at the tailgate was a real highlight.
If anyone from CUBuffs/Fanduel is reading you need to offer an exclusive t-shirt to folks who ordered before the game. “I believed and have a receipt!”

How was the Amarillo Bucc-ee's?

I’m not sure Myles Slusher is getting enough love for his textbook technique on the game winning tackle on 4th down. Didn't overrun the play, kept inside leverage and forced the TE outside, and then made the sure tackle. Great work!
There's a first time for everything. And the fact he got off the turf by himself is an accomplishment in and of itself. But trust me, i'm glad he is, and hope he continues, to workout at CU. He's a talent.

Prevents soreness before it sets in
Jokic does it
Awesome approach
Probably get Monday off - back to school
Film on Tuesday - Some practice for non-starters
Practice Wed and Thu - game plan install
Walk thru Friday
Travis might do even less.

Back