What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU at BYU (8pm MT, ESPN2)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
CU Record: 7-2
BYU Record: 6-3

BROADCAST
: ESPN2 will carry the national telecast with Beth Mowins and Brad Daugherty. Newsradio 850 AM and 94.1 FM will carry the radio broadcast with Mark Johnson and Scott Wilke.

SERIES: This will be the 24th meeting between Colorado and BYU, but just the second in 61 years. The Buffaloes hold a 17-6 edge, claiming a 92-83 decision on Dec. 12, 2015, at the Coors Events Center. Colorado makes its fi rst trip to Provo, Utah, since BYU won on back-to-back dates Dec. 16-17, 1955. Colorado is a perfect 10-0 against BYU in Boulder as the Cougars come to the base of the Flatirons for the first time since back-to-back games on Dec. 4 & 6, 1954. The series is tied 6-6 in Provo where the Cougars have won the last three. Colorado's last win at BYU came on Feb. 16, 1946, a 65-53 decision.

http://www.cubuffs.com/news/2016/12...-buffs-aim-for-third-straight-win-at-byu.aspx

This is a very big game for the Buffs. Absolute game changer on non-conference RPI if we get this one. And the Pac-12 isn't going to give as much of a lift as it normally would. We need this win.

Go Buffs!

Here's hoping that the UM - UCLA game doesn't go into double OT or something and impinge on the start of the CU game. The way they're collectively shooting treys in the first half ... 23-30! Or did I hear that wrong? Tied at 50.

****ty defense. ****ty offense. This team is really frustrating at times.

How in the **** do you let them inbound with 1 ****ing second on the mother ****ing clock and let them score!!!!!

Considering how badly we've played ... we're keeping it close in a tough place to play. Go into halftime down by fewer than 10 and I believe we play better in the 2nd and smoke them.

Of course ... I could be mistaken. :)

There are a lot of annoying players on this BYU team, I suppose they'd be gritty, and crafty if I was rooting for them; from this side they're just annoying though.

There are a lot of annoying players on this BYU team, I suppose they'd be gritty, and crafty if I was rooting for them; from this side they're just annoying though.
200_s.gif

Down 2, white with 16. Gordon and fortune need to start doing something, anything at the offensive end. 2 seniors who need to step it up.

Back