What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU vs Arkansas State, 7pm

That is because you are old and fear change.

What are you talking about? That is probably the tackiest comment I have seen on this board. First - it is grammatically incorrect, 'Are' as opposed to 'Our', to start the sentence; and second, the use of the word ghetto is rude. Are you referencing race? Culture? Individuals? Trying to make a joke? Not cool. Not funny.

I think he is referencing the hooting and hollering and untucked jerseys as being ghetto. It's not a racial thing.

It is what it is. Everyone else does the exact same thing with numbers, it's not like this is some sort of CU warping that no one else does.
Yeah I know, it's kind of like the weight and height thing. Still, good enough for 3rd out of the teams that played tonight in %capacity

BTW King may have been the least heralded recruit of this last class, but the kid can play. Reminds me of Dre in his fight down in the post for rebounds. He so far hasn't pulled in as many of course, but he is out there really battling. He also has a pretty stroke from 3.

really excited for what this group could grow into.

This freshman group has been better than advertised IMO. They really have the makings of a great group for the next few years.

BTW King may have been the least heralded recruit of this last class, but the kid can play. Reminds me of Dre in his fight down in the post for rebounds. He so far hasn't pulled in as many of course, but he is out there really battling. He also has a pretty stroke from 3.

really excited for what this group could grow into.

It's funny, I was talking up king to my friend last night and said he'll be a better player overall than Dre and his rebounding will be about the same. He called bull**** then King grabbed a few athletic boards and drained those 3's...he just looks at me and goes 'you're right'

umm, no way King is or will be as good a rebounder as Dre. That said, he's definitely better offensively already.

Ya I don't buy that either. Dre was on pace to be the NCAA's all time rebound leader if he stayed this year. Elite defender, elite rebounder. King won't sniff either. Better on offense likely but that's it (dre wasn't bad here)

I never said he would grab more boards than Dre. I think he has the same drive though when it comes to rebounding. He puts in a lot of effort, just doesn't quite have the same knack for grabbing them.

Also awesome news, King said after the game the flat top would be back by christmas and the stair step would be back in January or February.

Last edited:
Back