What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Michigan State/Mel Tucker Hate Thread

I’m sorry if I might have missed something in the last 32 pages of this thread.

It’s just sad though, Tucker leaving us like an absolute asshole doesn’t justify our fans celebrating his downfall.

Kinda like Coach Prime’s response to the Blackburn hit…I think we should be above that and just focus on us while nothing is settled or proven.

However, when concrete proof comes out and he’s convicted, it’s all fair game!
The greatest wrath is still to come.

McCann said consent was in dispute.

Yes. Are you running low on weird stereotype burns? Conflict free roast? Does that mean something in the cesspool you crawled out of?
Dude…I just don’t understand how you think me believing that innocent until proven guilty is somehow controversial.

Also, I didn’t know that Boulder was a cesspool, but good to know!

Dude…I just don’t understand how you think me believing that guilty until proven innocent is somehow controversial.

Your words have proven that you are a fundamentally dishonest individual. Congrats on doing that so quickly.

Dude…I just don’t understand how you think me believing that innocent until proven guilty is somehow controversial.

You said you didn’t want to “victim blame” and then you spent 4 paragraphs blaming the victim. Just be upfront about your opinion and stop pretending to be something else. At least be intellectually honest about your position.

Your words have proven that you are a fundamentally dishonest individual. Congrats on doing that so quickly.
And your words have proven that you are quick to attack individuals whose opinions differ from yours.

Congrats on being the much superior person…don’t worry the award and recognition that you so desperately seek is in the mail!

You said you didn’t want to “victim blame” and then you spent 4 paragraphs blaming the victim. Just be upfront about your opinion and stop pretending to be something else. At least be intellectually honest about your position.
Ok, if I didn’t say I didn’t want to victim blame and left everything else as is, would that then suddenly have made my post more valid in your eyes?

Why you even bring that up and ignore everything else I said, is very disingenuous on your part!

I don’t want to blame the victim while also acknowledging that there are inconsistencies in her story…can both not happen at the same time!?

Last edited:
And your words have proven that you are quick to attack individuals whose opinions differ from yours.

Congrats on being the much superior person…don’t worry the award and recognition that you so desperately seek is in the mail!
You have no idea.

But if you were expressing yourself honestly I'd have left you alone.

Ok, if I didn’t say I didn’t mean to victim blame, would that then suddenly have made my post more valid in yours?

I don’t want to blame the victim while also acknowledging that there are inconsistencies in her story…can both not happen at the same time!?
My take from what you’ve written so far is that you have strong feelings about this case and about Ms Tracy, but I don’t think you are being entirely honest about them. Not sure why not.

Fail Baby Boomers GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos
That looks like my last (and by that I mean final) attempt at skimboarding.

My take from what you’ve written so far is that you have strong feelings about this case and about Ms Tracy, but I don’t think you are being entirely honest about them. Not sure why not.
No strong feelings at all. I have a ton of women in my family and believe in consent above anything else.

I also know of women who would fabricate almost anything when they feel rejected/jilted. Again, most aren’t like that, but I’ve seen at least a few like that in my lifetime.

I’m sorry/glad, if you’ve never experienced something like that, but it exists!

Show me that there’s any proof besides this being a, “he said, she said” type of thing many months later and I’m throwing Mel to the ****ing sharks ASAP.

Please don’t misconstrue, if Ms. Tracy proves her case, she should be rightfully compensated and Tucker should face jail time for it! No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

All I’m saying is let’s not put the cart before the horse!

No strong feelings at all. I have a ton of women in my family and believe in consent above anything else.

I also know of women who would fabricate almost anything when they feel rejected/jilted. Again, most aren’t like that, but I’ve seen at least a few like that in my lifetime.

Show me that there’s any proof besides this being a, “he said, she said” type of thing many months later and I’m throwing Mel to the ****ing sharks ASAP.

Please don’t misconstrue, if Ms. Tracy proves her case, she should be rightfully compensated and Tucker should face jail time for it! No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

No ****, you have women in your family!? What a crazy idea. You've definitely established your credibility now.

Seems like some are miscalculating the role that consent plays here.

Assume there was consent. If it came out that Dorrell, a coach that was already disappointing, masturbated on a phone call with a vendor, and Dorell admitted it, we’d all want his ass fired. He’d be done. No way he can overcome that to lead a winning football program.

The moment it came out that Tucker masturbated on a phone call, he was done. The consent issue, among others, relate to how much Tucker gets paid.

Just to clarify, Mel Tucker isn’t charged with a crime, or wasn’t the last I looked. This is about the firing and subsequent civil lawsuits.

I'm starting to think that this thread doesn't belong on the football board.

It's too damn difficult to toe the line of balancing "innocent until proven guilty" with "believe women when they come forward" in a way that no one says anything that looks like it violates either of those things.

Then you have people who rush to judgment or who attack the credibility of the accuser. Frankly, it's better a lot of times if we don't have to know those opinions because it makes it damn difficult to bond as fans, which is the entire fvcking reason this board exists.

No ****, you have women in your family!? What a crazy idea. You've definitely established your credibility now.
Haha I’m trying to have a genuine conversation with you and you just pick out every little thing I say to try to roast me with!? Good job bud! You’re sure owning me! :ROFLMAO:

Congrats, you’re right, I have a ton of amazing women in my family and I, somehow, absolutely hate them!? :ROFLMAO:

No, I'm not bothered at all. It just seems that you ignore most of what I post. Yes, of course MSU is allowed to hire and fire without having to ask permission from a court. (See my post here) The question was never "can MSU fire Tugger?" It was, "can MSU fire Tugger without paying him for the rest of his contract?" I mean, we fired Karl Dorrell, who certainly never violated any conduct clause.

It's odd that you find it important that MSU (a morally questionable entity) said that Tugger could be fired "for cause." Do you think that this grants some sort of vindication to the complainant? That MSU somehow found in her favor? That's not what's going on here. What MSU did was simply open negotiations on Tugger's buyout by claiming they owe him nothing. Much like almost every criminal defendant in the country who pleads not guilty at arraignments, but then pleads guilty later on. It's nothing more than a legal requirement before a case really begins.
Sorry that you feel ignored. I tend to disregard stances that don’t have merit.

Does the idea that Tugger can sue have merit? Sure. He may win, and he may lose.

Does the idea that MSU cannot terminate for cause have merit? Nope. They can. You skipped steps in the process, predicted an outcome and claimed they can’t. Wrong. They do not have to suck their thumbs.

Do I feel allegiance to MSU? Not really. They can go suck an egg. But they still can terminate for cause.

Is it about Tracey? Not entirely. I was outspoken that the victim blaming is crap.

Have you put words in my mouth, above? Sure. But I don’t feel like hee hawing all the live long day, so that is all.

Haha I’m trying to have a genuine conversation with you and you just pick out every little thing I say to try to roast me with!? Good job bud! You’re sure owning me! :ROFLMAO:

Congrats, you’re right, I have a ton of amazing women in my family and I, somehow, absolutely hate them!? :ROFLMAO:
No, you are not having an honest conversation. Between the bull**** openers to try and give yourself the veneer of credibility, putting words in my mouth, and otherwise scumduggery, you've been anything but honest.

Seems like some are miscalculating the role that consent plays here.

Assume there was consent. If it came out that Dorrell, a coach that was already disappointing, masturbated on a phone call with a vendor, and Dorell admitted it, we’d all want his ass fired. He’d be done. No way he can overcome that to lead a winning football program.

The moment it came out that Tucker masturbated on a phone call, he was done. The consent issue, among others, relate to how much Tucker gets paid.
For sure, but also calling her a vendor is mighty generous! :ROFLMAO:

It seems like Mel was the only reason she was any kind of a vendor in the first place.

Additionally, from what it sounds like, Mel deserves to get fired and to lose the rest of his guarantees. However, I believe that we need more proof prior to condemning him to being a sexual predator for the rest of his life, can’t we all agree?

No, you are not having an honest conversation. Between the bull**** openers to try and give yourself the veneer of credibility, putting words in my mouth, and otherwise scumduggery, you've been anything but honest.
I see you already have your mind made up on what responses are acceptable…it’s kinda sad man!

Keep trying to insult me when I’m not doing the same to you, I’m sure that’s how you change minds and get people on your side.

For sure, but also calling her a vendor is mighty generous! :ROFLMAO:

It seems like Mel was the only reason she was any kind of a vendor in the first place.

Additionally, from what it sounds like, Mel deserves to get fired and to lose the rest of his guarantees. However, I believe that we need more proof prior to condemning him to being a sexual predator for the rest of his life, can’t we all agree?
Don’t have a nosebleed. The chances that any man is held accountable for SA is minimal. The patriarchy and privilege is safe.

But get with reality. She was a vendor.

Back