What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Michigan State/Mel Tucker Hate Thread

I see you already have your mind made up on what responses are acceptable…it’s kinda sad man!

Keep trying to insult me when I’m not doing the same to you, I’m sure that’s how you change minds and get people on your side.
I'm not changing your mind. I'm just stating what you are. Although it's amusing to see you repeatedly digging the hole.

Don’t have a nosebleed. The chances that any man is held accountable for SA is minimal. The patriarchy and privilege is safe.

But get with reality. She was a vendor.
Sure, I’m just saying that her case lost a lot of credibility/validity when it was only brought up many months later when Mel cut the accused off and confronted her about spreading his dirty marital laundry to her assistant (which she admitted to).

I'm starting to think that this thread doesn't belong on the football board.

It's too damn difficult to toe the line of balancing "innocent until proven guilty" with "believe women when they come forward" in a way that no one says anything that looks like it violates either of those things.

Then you have people who rush to judgment or who attack the credibility of the accuser. Frankly, it's better a lot of times if we don't have to know those opinions because it makes it damn difficult to bond as fans, which is the entire fvcking reason this board exists.
Great point. That's the reason I only look at the football threads anymore. Otherwise it's just a endless parade of the original and so so emotionally painful "OK Boomer". I find when I look at football posts I like and respect individuals on here so much, and then see them on political posts I don't. So, in the end I just look at football posts and enjoy the knowledge and the occasional idot.

Sorry that you feel ignored. I tend to disregard stances that don’t have merit.

Does the idea that Tugger can sue have merit? Sure. He may win, and he may lose.

Does the idea that MSU cannot terminate for cause have merit? Nope. They can. You skipped steps in the process, predicted an outcome and claimed they can’t. Wrong. They do not have to suck their thumbs.

Do I feel allegiance to MSU? Not really. They can go suck an egg. But they still can terminate for cause.

Is it about Tracey? Not entirely. I was outspoken that the victim blaming is crap.

Have you put words in my mouth, above? Sure. But I don’t feel like hee hawing all the live long day, so that is all
Whatever you say, Ms. Dunning-Kruger.

Last edited:
I'm not changing your mind. I'm just stating what you are. Although it's amusing to see you repeatedly digging the hole.
Whatever man, no valid argument or proof…just name-calling and the trust fund energy and arrogance of, “my daddy left me more money than yours, so I’m right!”

You’re right sir, I’m sorry! Live your best life the way you see it and everyone who doesn’t see things exactly like you do is a terrible person and a ****ing hater!! :ROFLMAO:

Whatever man, no valid argument or proof…just name-calling and the trust fund energy and arrogance of, “my daddy left me more money than yours, so I’m right!”

You’re right sir, I’m sorry! Live your best life the way you see it and everyone who doesn’t see things exactly like you do is a terrible person and a ****ing hater!! :ROFLMAO:
My man, you are only a victim of your own behavior. If you don't like being dishonest, just stop doing it.

Two adults having consensual phone sex is not a big deal. Not consensual is an entirely different issue, but there’s no proof yet and it’s just a, “he said, she said” so far.

Trust me, I want to believe her so bad! I just need some evidence…accusations many months later and purposefully deleted text messages don’t do enough for me…I’m sorry!
Sorry, I get this is going to sound totally callous, but I’m straight LOLzing at this statement.

Forcible, non-consensual phone sex. I don’t know what to do. How do I get out of this situation??”

My man, you are only a victim of your own behavior. If you don't like being dishonest, just stop doing it.
The only one being dishonest is you! No proof, no argument…yet you stand there from your high horse acting as the arbiter of right and wrong.

**** is hilarious…I’ve seen many CU students like you used as decorations for lockers during our time. Man…I kinda miss those days! :ROFLMAO:

The only one being dishonest is you! No proof, no argument…yet you stand there from your high horse acting as the arbiter of right and wrong.

**** is hilarious…I’ve seen many CU students like you used as decorations for lockers during our time. Man…I kinda miss those days! :ROFLMAO:
The ol I'm rubber and you are glue counter. Boomers really are the best.

Sorry, I get this is going to sound totally callous, but I’m straight LOLzing at this statement.

Forcible, non-consensual phone sex. I don’t know what to do. How do I get out of this situation??”
On the surface, I think a lot of people have that reaction.

But I think that when you learn that the situation was allegedly someone talking dirty to someone who didn't encourage or want that, then masturbating, that's something that could cause someone to freeze up and feel traumatized. Particularly if the person on the other end of the call is a rape survivor and the talker/tugger knew that, was previously supportive, and then violated trust in this way.

In context and upon reflection, that label makes perfect sense to me.

On the surface, I think a lot of people have that reaction.

But I think that when you learn that the situation was allegedly someone talking dirty to someone who didn't encourage or want that then masturbating, that's something that could cause someone to freeze up and feel traumatized. Particularly if the person on the other end of the call is a rape survivor and the talker/tugger knew that, was previously supportive, and then violated trust in this way.

In context and upon reflection, that label makes perfect sense to me.
It doesn’t when you find out that she only shared that after Mel cut her off when Mel found out that she shared his private marital issues with her assistant.

Realistically, would we have even known about any of this if Mel didn’t cut her off?

From the evidence we’ve seen so far, I don’t think so.

It doesn’t when you find out that she only shared that after Mel cut her off after she shared his private marital issues with her assistant.

Realistically, would we have even known about any of this if Mel didn’t cut her off?

From the evidence we’ve seen so far, I don’t think so.
I'm focusing on the allegation and staying away from discussion of the accuser/ alleged victim's credibility. First, because I don't know. Foremost, because I never want to be a person who, if the facts lead to it, has to face up to having attacked a victim after that person had the courage to come forward.

I'm also being very mindful of not judging Mel Tucker. But I do have facts indisputably in evidence that I can't trust his word and that he's driven by getting his money, so I'm very skeptical of every statement from his camp.

I'm focusing on the allegation and staying away from discussion of the accuser/ alleged victim's credibility. First, because I don't know. Foremost, because I never want to be a person who, if the facts lead to it, has to face up to having attacked a victim after that person had the courage to come forward.

I'm also being very mindful of not judging Mel Tucker. But I do have facts indisputably in evidence that I can't trust his word and that he's driven by getting his money, so I'm very skeptical of every statement from his camp.
Oh I don’t trust him either! I believe that I’ve been clear that I think he’s a POS.

My profession is law though, and I’ve come across a lot of these statements, so I don’t want to pass judgement.

However, from both of their statements and actions, I think there’s a lot more that both sides aren’t telling and there’s a lot of questionable things from both sides that don’t allow me to pass judgement…as of this time.

Anyone who knows law knows that this an extremely difficult case to prove. Unless, there’s some substantial evidence that hasn’t been shared yet, this case stands zero chance criminally and less than 50% civilly. It’s even hard to prove preponderance of the evidence in a case like this.

This will most likely end up in a low, out of court settlement to save face/on lawyer fees…you can bank on it!

There is a 120 page investigative report that Brenda Tracey gave to USA Today, reportedly. I think we see it after he is fired. Some or all of it will leak IMO. They apparently have made a determination of consent or have new post report information (or both).

He will sue. I think they settle.

Anyone who knows law knows that this an extremely difficult case to prove. Unless, there’s some substantial evidence that hasn’t been shared yet, this case stands zero chance criminally and less than 50% civilly. It’s even hard to prove preponderance of the evidence in a case like this.

This will most likely will end up in a low, out of court settlement to save face/on lawyer fees…you can bank on it!
In which case I'll end up saying that I don't know enough to have an opinion. 🤷‍♂️

Oh I don’t trust him either! I believe that I’ve been clear that I think he’s a POS.

My profession is law though, and I’ve come across a lot of these statements, so I don’t want to pass judgement.

However, from both of their statements and actions, I think there’s a lot more that both sides aren’t telling and there’s a lot of questionable things from both sides that don’t allow me to pass judgement…as of this time.
Oh. My. Goodness. I pity your clients. Although you strike me as a paralegal

This will most likely end up in a low, out of court settlement to save face/on lawyer fees…you can bank on it!
Who do you think sues whom here?

It’s Tucker vs MSU for sure (unless they settle pre-trial (or pre-firing). 80M is at stake. There could be a substantial settlement (or not).

Are there other legal actions you envision?

It’s Tucker vs MSU for sure (unless they settle pre-trial (or pre-firing). 80M is at stake. There could be a substantial settlement (or not).

Defamation is extremely difficult to prove, so there’s not really much he can do against the accuser.

Tucker’s best course of action would be to wait to get fired for cause from MSU, and then to sue them for wrongful termination…which they’ll most likely end up settling at around a 1/4 to a 1/3 of the contract’s total value.

Seems like some are miscalculating the role that consent plays here.

Assume there was consent. If it came out that Dorrell, a coach that was already disappointing, masturbated on a phone call with a vendor, and Dorell admitted it, we’d all want his ass fired. He’d be done. No way he can overcome that to lead a winning football program.

The moment it came out that Tucker masturbated on a phone call, he was done. The consent issue, among others, relate to how much Tucker gets paid.
This is bull****!

KD openly jerked off in front of all of us for 2 years before he got fired.

Oh. My. Goodness. I pity your clients. Although you strike me as a paralegal
My win rate is the highest in my firm you ****ing clown. My arguments win my clients’ cases…your arguments allow you to sleep in the same bed as your wife for another night.

We are not the same! Like Coach Prime said, your blessings don’t have anything to do with my blessings! Move on…

My win rate is the highest in my firm you ****ing clown. My arguments win my clients’ cases…your arguments allow you to sleep in the same bed as your wife for another night.

We are not the same! Like Coach Prime said, your blessings don’t have anything to do with my blessings! Move on…
You suck at arguing though. And **** talking. Maybe you are a game time player. Also. I call bullllll ****.

You suck at arguing though. And **** talking. Maybe you are a game time player. Also. I call bullllll ****.
Haha you really think that I need to prove myself to some rando on allbuffs…you’re actually sadder than I thought!

Believe me…don’t believe me, you think I give a ****?! :ROFLMAO:

Back