What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Selection Sunday 2014 thread

The committee isn't valuing the RPI as much with that last #1 seed. #Krzyzewskied

Not saying I don't think they deserve it.

God dammit, there's an 8/9 game in Raleigh. We could've been there!!!!! **** you committee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bang::pissed:

Cincinnati is a dangerous 5. Probably too athletic for Harvard. Love Cincy's rim defense.

Of course two upset picks for me were mentioned during the selection broadcast. Ugh.

MSU seems low as a 5. At least UNC gets Iowa State in the 2nd round if they win and they won't beat them. Actually, I think Providence beats them.

MSU seems low as a 5. At least UNC gets Iowa State in the 2nd round if they win and they won't beat them. Actually, I think Providence beats them.

Yeah. I don't think that UNC shoots well enough to stay with Iowa State. Especially if it's close and comes down to free throws.

Agreed, just saying most everyone had them in

I think it's the only one I missed by putting them in over Dayton. I really shouldn't have (I edited my post and had Iowa replacing Dayton instead of SMU in my last edit). It's my Larry Brown bias. :lol:

I get that, but do they want a empty arena?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You realize there's a lot more teams in the east than the west, how many teams in the "west" made it? And sure they'd prefer not to have empty arenas but people aren't traveling to first/second round games for the part anyways unless they're in their backyard.

I almost hope they lose to Pitt b/c Florida will roll them by 40 points.

That's silly. Winning a tournament game would be great experience. Everyone playing is going to be back so the experience of getting a win would be great. And while I think the chances of beating Florida are not good (this was basically my worst possible scenario), who really knows? They kinda sleep walked for a half against MU after all. Almost lost to a very up and down Kentucky team, and definitely struggled against a very mediocre Tennessee team.

Back