What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pac-12 Championship Game Thread

If we want to win a bowl game then the coaches have to ask the hard questions. What brought out last years team tonight? Why, after a year of over coming did certain folks make diving instead of driving blocks? Why did we stop giving wr's chances deep? Why did the cu defense just give up the line of scrimmage on first down? If the why can't be answered then bowl will be equally as frustrating

Huge props to Washington. What really impressed me was their OL. Much better than I thought. If they block like this, they can beat anyone.

I avoided calling you names. Do you really want to go there? What was untrue about what I posted?
You always love to call me out when there plenty of negative posts on here, so yeah I'll go there, asshole. You said I posted inaccurate info. What did I post that was inaccurate?

How bad is the scheme when the offense doesn't have a tight end in the game and they can pull three offensive lineman??? Really??

Defense are playing like warriors. Browning is having an absolutely awful game as I thought. Did not believe the offensive play calling and execution would put the game out of reach. 3 picks all year and then throw 3 on our side of the field to open the second half. Merry xmas udub.

At this point, do you let Sefo finish it because he's earned that over 4 years?

Not like the Buffs have a chance of coming back anyway.

On the other hand, 2/11 for 16 yards and 3 INTs while also unable to run on that right leg.
Thats my question for the "extra" practices? Do you let the Montez era begin?

At this point, do you let Sefo finish it because he's earned that over 4 years?

Not like the Buffs have a chance of coming back anyway.

On the other hand, 2/11 for 16 yards and 3 INTs while also unable to run on that right leg.

Let him drive the old gal home one more time.

SIAP, but this is the Buffs being exposed as a scheme heavy defense. We need athletes to make it special.

Still, nice effort.

SIAP, but this is the Buffs being exposed as a scheme heavy defense. We need athletes to make it special.

Still, nice effort.

I don't know. Stanford and Utah didn't run the ball like this on CU. I honestly think Washington is the 2nd best team in the country behind Alabama and has the best chance of beating them.

Back