What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pac 12 Championship Pregame Thread - Buffs vs Huskies

F3jYxKZC_bigger.png

Barstool UMichigan ‏@BarstoolUofM Nov 29
We are all Colorado fans this weekend. #GoBuffs

**** you Meatchicken.

If we win, we're going to jump your pussy asses.

Then you can bitch to your jackass QB that kept chucking it to the wrong team on Saturday.

**** you Meatchicken.

If we win, we're going to jump your ***** asses.

Then you can bitch to your jackass QB that kept chucking it to the wrong team on Saturday.
And not just The Buffs, if we win, but also the Big Ten champ as well. Michigan is not getting a spot, I don't think.

Just tuned in to Russillo & Kanell on ESPNWS ... they always have two helmets on their desk during their broadcasts. Today they have a Buffs helmet and a Gators one ... wonder if those are the two biggest underdogs in the P5 CCGs?

In any case, I guess that means we're nationally relevant again. And as Martha says ... "it's a good thing."

Just tuned in to Russillo & Kanell on ESPNWS ... they always have two helmets on their desk during their broadcasts. Today they have a Buffs helmet and a Gators one ... wonder if those are the two biggest underdogs in the P5 CCGs?

In any case, I guess that means we're nationally relevant again. And as Martha says ... "it's a good thing."

Clemson vs Va Tech must be bigger

Clemson vs Va Tech must be bigger

That's what I was thinking ... maybe one of our resident bookies can fill us in on all the P5 spreads? :p

I was just trying to ascertain if there was any rhyme or reason for having the UF helmet on there with the CU one, rather than the UDub helmet.

This has been a great season so far, and a really nice week...Now time to go kick some huskie ass. Lets finish this season off really strong.

GO BUFFS !!

No bookie but I've been known to wager a US American Dollar on a game or two...

Buffs are a 7.5/8 point dog vs the Huskies
Okie Lite are 11 point dogs vs the Sooners
UF are 24 point dogs vs Big AL
VT are 10/10.5 point dogs vs Clemson
Pedo ST are 2.5/3 point dogs vs the Badgers

There are some awful lines on this list.

That's what I was thinking ... maybe one of our resident bookies can fill us in on all the P5 spreads? :p

I was just trying to ascertain if there was any rhyme or reason for having the UF helmet on there with the CU one, rather than the UDub helmet.

Larry Scott is on R&K right now talking about the national perception of the Pac 12 ... ESPNWS.

CU is in the RB, unless a big loss. I hate to agree with the usc fan in the comments of the article.

lose close = CU
win close = CU
win big = CU
win YUGE = CU ala 77-0 OU vs ATM from 2004-ish or 3-70 vs whorns, obviously not very likely, but still

Something to watch WITH John Ross and Pettis... CU leads the nation defensively on completion % on throws over 20 yards

Back