What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OSU or Alabama for NC against LSU?

OSU or Alabama

• Total voters
You misspelled intelligence. LSU would kill OSU. Bama would kill OSU. Arkie would be a FG favorite over OSU. Your best is not good enough.
I like how you make false statements, then get called out on the statements, then ignore the part where you were lying and change the debate by focusing on something else.

I like how you make false statements, then get called out on the statements, then ignore the part where you were lying and change the debate by focusing on something else.

Why would people vote Alabama over OSU if they didn't think Alabama was better?

And what is that based on? The opinions of human voters. Are all southerners as dumb as you, or is it just Bama fans?

Without having a 119 team round robin tournament there will be some opinion that may be biased used to determine a champion. Please don't act like this is splitting a atom.

Without having a 119 team round robin tournament there will be some opinion that may be biased used to determine a champion. Please don't act like this is splitting a atom.

You want facts?

Which team beat more top 25 teams? OSU
Which team beat more teams with a winning record? OSU
Which team won its conference (a major conference, not the WAC)? OSU

You want facts?

Ranking of teams by humans is biased so please do not use rankings in your analysis.

Schedules are not comparable from team to team.

Winning a conference does not mean anything by itself. Somebody won the B10 and ACC.

There is no way to determine the best team with facts that is why we have polls.

You want facts?

Ranking of teams by humans is biased so please do not use rankings in your analysis.
:lol: AWESOME.
Here are more:
Which team was liked more by polls that don't have human bias? OSU (4-2 in the measures the BCS uses, and at least one other that is pretty legit (SRS).
Which team has not already lost to LSU, at home: OSU
Which team is not coasting on the reputation made in prior years: OSU

Winning a conference does not mean anything by itself. Somebody won the B10 and ACC.

There is no way to determine the best team with facts that is why we have polls.

wow, just wow. I have to say people in the south LOVE their football, but they sure could get a lesson about the game.

You are the one swimming upstream-the people that know football voted Alabama>OSU and they did it for a reason.

And you are too stupid to realize those are opinions, largely based on bias. The SEC is a good conference. It is not the NFL. If it were, Broncos fans would have known that Moreno would suck before he got here.

And you are too stupid to realize those are opinions, largely based on bias. The SEC is a good conference. It is not the NFL. If it were, Broncos fans would have known that Moreno would suck before he got here.

Do you believe your opinion is completely without bias?

Do you believe your opinion is completely without bias?

Of course not, but I have no dog in this fight, so I have far less bias than you in this situation. I can see things for what they are. You see them for what you want them to be.

Heres a ****ing example.

In 2001, I wanted my buffs in the national title game, oh I wanted them in so bad.

But I KNEW Oregon deserved to be in there ahead of both CU and Nebraska. And yes this was my opinion before the Fiesta bowl

Of course not, but I have no dog in this fight, so I have far less bias than you in this situation. I can see things for what they are. You see them for what you want them to be.

How is your opinion better/more correct than the Harris poll and USA Today Coaches poll voters?

Round and round you go, eh, Chuckles.

Bama doesn't belong there. You know it. I know it. It's OK to admit it. They're not going to pull them out if you do.

Facts only from this point on-goes for all.

OK, here is one FACT we know. LSU beat Alabama at Alabama.

You THINK Alabama is better than LSU. The voters THINK Alabama has a better chance to beat LSU than Oklahoma State does. Enough people THINK there is an argument to put Alabama back up against LSU. Where we can see them settle the only question in this whole debate that has already been settled, while all the things people THINK they know will never be settled.

You want a FACT? That is a stupid system. FACT.

OK, here is one FACT we know. LSU beat Alabama at Alabama.

You THINK Alabama is better than LSU. The voters THINK Alabama has a better chance to beat LSU than Oklahoma State does. Enough people THINK there is an argument to put Alabama back up against LSU. Where we can see them settle the only question in this whole debate that has already been settled, while all the things people THINK they know will never be settled.

You want a FACT? That is a stupid system. FACT.

This is the only post worth a **** in the entire thread.

This is the only post worth a **** in the entire thread.

No, I've posted before... :smile2:

But I'm glad you agree with that post, because the logical conclusion of it is that the championship game should settle those outstanding questions. We already know LSU is better than Bama. Let's find out on the field if they are better than OSU.

I wish I had the balls to think my opinion on college football was better than the people that coach it. I just don't have that arrogance.
Yes, the Coaches poll is filled out by the coaches, NOT their SID's, and of course, NOT without any bias at all. Just see CJE's latest ballot. These are all true statements. :rofl:

AND Window licker, your flexibility when it comes to your arguments is fascinating. I do like how we've beat you down to the point that you have completely abandoned any mention of on field results and facts in general, and instead have now exclusively based your argument on the human polls. Nicely done.

If the SEC had not curbstomped the B12 in 2009, 2008, and 2003 for the title, had a 15-6 BSC record vs a 8-10 BSC record, and never lost a BCSCG you might have a point. Remember when B12 OU was put in the BCSCG vs USC over the undefeated barn? Looks like the voters do.

What happened to your A game? This and many of your posts to follow are based on the past. The only thing that matters is this year.

Our league is better and our division is the best in CFA and everybody sees that except people in Stillwater and some of you. Championships should be about GOOD and not FAIR. If OSU wanted to play for the MNC they should have beat the clowns. They would have got a shot at that point even though everybody knows Bama is better than OSU. They lost to a terrible team that they were favored to beat by 28 points. We lost to LSU in OT. The rest of the US did not want to see another B12 team get slaughtered by an SEC team. They wanted the best game.

I guess you didn't see the ESPN nationwide map on which only Alabama wanted to see the repeat game.

You are the one swimming upstream-the people that know football voted Alabama>OSU and they did it for a reason.

Oh, yeah, the same guys that voted BYU #1 after beating a 6-5 Michigan team way back when. I don't blame you for bias, but this situation is pretty ****ed up for OSU. According to those voters you love, OSU played a tougher schedule.

Back