What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/17 - 10/21

What has happened to the Hogs?
Dan Enos. He came in, said “hey, RPO KJ, we’re going to go full pro style so what I want you to is take the snap, then spend about 8-10 analyzing the field before you pass. But I don’t want you to run much, that’s not part of my style. As for the linemen, I am going to create a super complex scheme and hope they figure it out for you. Also, I know you’re 6’3” 250 lbs, but when we’re 4th and 1, I need you take the snap from the shotgun and run a draw with the RB. We good?”

Edit: also playing 4 STRAIGHT games on the road:
LSU (loss by 3)
aTm (loss by 11)
Ole Miss (loss by 7)
Alabama (loss by 7)
can’t possibly help.

Dan Enos. He came in, said “hey, RPO KJ, we’re going to go full pro style so what I want you to is take the snap, then spend about 8-10 analyzing the field before you pass. But I don’t want you to run much, that’s not part of my style. As for the linemen, I am going to create a super complex scheme and hope they figure it out for you. Also, I know you’re 6’3” 250 lbs, but when we’re 4th and 1, I need you take the snap from the shotgun and run a draw with the RB. We good?”

Edit: also playing 4 STRAIGHT games on the road:
LSU (loss by 3)
aTm (loss by 11)
Ole Miss (loss by 7)
Alabama (loss by 7)
can’t possibly help.

Ouch.

I am not going back to read the old posts from the beginning of the season from some of you that thought PSU was the best Big 10 team...... but this is my moment to brag.... LIKE I SAID.....

PENN STATE is an above average football team that will ALWAYS be 3rd in that division unless they get a new coach. They lost to the worst OSU team in about 15 years. This OSU team has a terrible QB and PSU can't score on a good defense.

There is a reason I chose to go to CU in 1991 over PSU... Because PSU sucks.

I am not going back to read the old posts from the beginning of the season from some of you that thought PSU was the best Big 10 team...... but this is my moment to brag.... LIKE I SAID.....

PENN STATE is an above average football team that will ALWAYS be 3rd in that division unless they get a new coach. They lost to the worst OSU team in about 15 years. This OSU team has a terrible QB and PSU can't score on a good defense.

There is a reason I chose to go to CU in 1991 over PSU... Because PSU sucks.
It seems that Penn State has a JAG at QB most years. A difference maker could/would put them over the top, especially this year.

Saturday doesn’t take long to get the big games started.

The early games feature Jerry Sandusky’s (7) Penn State Pedos at Gym Jordan’s (3) Ohio State Divert your Eyes. Both teams are 6-0 so this game has big playoff implications.
I never thought about it this way..... Maybe OSU runs so much faster than PSU and feels they need to get to the endzone for fear that PSU will grab them and take them from behind.....

That is why OSU doesnt lose anymore. Can't be any better motivation that not getting poked in the rear.

If you looked at just the talent on the roster, at the beginning of the year, the conference would have looked like this though:

Oregon
USC
Washington
the rest of the conference.

If they get rolled by UO and UW, which seems pretty freaking likely right now, USC fans are going to be less than excited about going into the Big Ten with their staff the way it is.

Having said that, it starts with Grinch. Utah scored more against USC than they did against Weber State. Notre Dame scored more against them than they did Navy and Central Michigan. It pisses me off that we never could get over on an Alex Grinch defense.
He'll likely get a Big 12 gig in 2024 because Riley knows he has to fire him.

Kyle Whittingham does it again. Barnes was impressive. Reminded me a little of Alex Smith.

Utah beat USC on the road one week after USC lost to Notre Dame, and the Trojans had everything they had left to play for on the line. We did it with our walk on pig farmer 3rd/4th string QB. We are snakebit this year with season ending injuries to almost a dozen of our very best players from both sides of the ball. Regardless, College Game Day is in SLC this week for the match-up with two top twenty teams (3/4 of the way through the season), in what may very well be the most competitive conference in college football, #13 Utah against the #8 Oregon Ducks next week. Substance > style, every time. We are 4-0 against USC in the last 4. Oh yeah, and USC recruits as good as anybody (including what you all hope Deion can do for you - good luck, you aren't USC... even with Prime- especially not winning games). Thanks for the kicker we got from you guys... he's way better than our last guy. We won the entire PAC 12 the last two years in a row. We still might very well lose against Oregon and Washington, as we have less than half of our best talent still available, but this team still knows how to win big games. We came into this conference at the same time as CU, and I remember all the talk around here about the lowly Mountain West team that was added at the same time, almost insulting to you, and looking down those big noses with your (truck stop) Big 12 resume. Let me remind you... didn't you all just rush the field after narrowly escaping another sub-mediocre Mountain West team a few weeks ago right? Must have been pretty exciting to beat a 3-4 Mountain West team at home as double-digit favorites in double overtime, huh? Seriously, Utah made a far bigger impact in their PAC 12 years than you all did. How much luster remains on a new flashy hire without much substance or many victories, especially against quality opponents? The best thing Deion did so far for CU was bring his flashy kid and the media hype (just more talk- that sure gets some of you all fired up doesn't it... that they were... TALKING about you). I'm looking forward to see what happens from here for the rest of this season. I think you all have a Loudmouth, Arrogant Ferrari of a coach, that you can't afford... even the gas/insurance for, and your tags are currently expired. And if he does find a way to win, he's gone somewhere else, probably taking his best talent with him again. Maybe his buyout can pay off all those other sh!tty coaching decisions you've made over the last decade. But, by all means go on sucking up the dwindling national press "talking" about you, not really making much of a substantive difference at all. ;) :)

Last edited:
Utah beat USC on the road one week after USC lost to Notre Dame, and the Trojans had everything they had left to play for on the line. We did it with our walk on pig farmer 3rd/4th string QB. We are snakebit this year with season ending injuries to almost a dozen of our very best players from both sides of the ball. Regardless, College Game Day is in SLC this week for the match-up with two top twenty teams (3/4 of the way through the season), in what may very well be the most competitive conference in college football, #13 Utah against the #8 Oregon Ducks next week. Substance > style, every time. We are 4-0 against USC in the last 4. Oh yeah, and USC recruits as good as anybody (including what you all hope Deion can do for you - good luck, you aren't USC... even with Prime- especially not winning games). Thanks for the kicker we got from you guys... he's way better than our last guy. We won the entire PAC 12 the last two years in a row. We still might very well lose against Oregon and Washington, as we have less than half of our best talent still available, but this team still knows how to win big games. We came into this conference at the same time as CU, and I remember all the talk around here about the lowly Mountain West team that was added at the same time, almost insulting to you, and looking down those big noses with your (truck stop) Big 12 resume. Let me remind you... didn't you all just rush the field after narrowly escaping another sub-mediocre Mountain West team a few weeks ago right? Must have been pretty exciting to beat a 3-4 Mountain West team at home as double-digit favorites in double overtime, huh? Seriously, Utah made a far bigger impact in their PAC 12 years than you all did. How much luster remains on a new flashy hire without much substance or many victories, especially against quality opponents? The best thing Deion did so far for CU was bring his flashy kid and the media hype (just more talk- that sure gets some of you all fired up doesn't it... that they were... TALKING about you). I'm looking forward to see what happens from here for the rest of this season. I think you all have a Loudmouth, Arrogant Ferrari of a coach, that you can't afford... even the gas/insurance for, and your tags are currently expired. And if he does find a way to win, he's gone somewhere else, probably taking his best talent with him again. Maybe his buyout can pay off all those other sh!tty coaching decisions you've made over the last decade. But, by all means go on sucking up the dwindling national press "talking" about you, not really making much of a substantive difference at all. ;) :)
I was forced to read the whole thing to see if you ever predicted or planned to get into the playoff or win a National Title. You have a great coach and great culture, now STFU.

Do you have any idea what kind of loser you look like after running your mouth on Sept 26th, losing your next game on the 29th, and refusing to come back here despite getting called out multiple times?

Then you “Return Triumphant!” for the first time since then after beating a flawed USC team?

Get out of here.

Do you have any idea what kind of loser you look like after running your mouth on Sept 26th, losing your next game on the 29th, and refusing to come back here despite getting called out multiple times?

Then you “Return Triumphant!” for the first time since then after beating a flawed USC team?

Get out of here.
The answer is "no."

He has no idea.

I'm not even annoyed by DD2 anymore. His posts just make me feel sad for him.

I didn’t read what you posted, but I’m sure it was awesome, dude!

It’s not the least bit sad that for some reason you feel the need to come here for validation from a group of people you don’t know. Maybe just high five your cousins, who are likely sharing the pull out bed that you are posting from, and call it a day.

Probably not a great idea to hire Arian Nation Inc. to provide trivia questions on the Jumbotron.
Arian Foster spells it that way, but I’m pretty sure the racists go with Aryan.

tumblr_n6r2zy20Ys1td2lvuo1_400.gif

sorry that happened.png

**** utah. We don't GAS and we don't like em.
and like usc even less
He's just reminding us that once we join the B12 the trolls from the former PAC12 schools will be the ones that can put together multiple sentence post.

Doesn't mean they make any sense but unlike the other B12 schools they will be multiple sentences.

Now, t'were that a story about trans-american car trips on your GI Bill money, vibrant human life in Denver's skid row, smoky jazz clubs, reefers, making girls, and Neal Cassidy.....

I'd say keep at it, fella.
I’m sure this will sail completely over their head…*hep cat finger snap applause*

Back