What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/31 - 9/4

Easy to sit back and talk s**t. CU hasn't won anything yet but hype. We will see. I won't believe any of it until CU proves it on the field. Certainly not holding my breath. Utah played Florida the way we would have you guys... scrubs. Not worth starting our best players on either side of the ball.
barking nicki minaj GIF by DNCE

Easy to sit back and talk s**t. CU hasn't won anything yet but hype. We will see. I won't believe any of it until CU proves it on the field. Certainly not holding my breath. Utah played Florida the way we would have you guys... scrubs. Not worth starting our best players on either side of the ball.
It is a really weird decision to come into a thread that literally has nothing to do with your team and talk ****. Particularly minutes after you won a game you should care about given Utah has consistent lost those types of games in the last so many years.

Go back to ****ing your sisters and inbred economy.

So saving all those weapons for week 3? Lost a conference game and CU hasn’t had their ups yet, great smack.

It is gonna take $4,000,000+ per year for the Nubs to buy there way back to the top.
Rhule is not and has never been a good recruiter.
The only play is NIL and more NIL for guys to suck it up and play in Lincoln

It is a really weird decision to come into a thread that literally has nothing to do with your team and talk ****. Particularly minutes after you won a game you should care about given Utah has consistent lost those types of games in the last so many years.

Go back to ****ing your sisters and inbred economy.
Rich. Coming from CU. You guys lose all your games... but damn you're suckin' the cool-aide.

I still cannot get over how bad that loss was for Nebraska. It is one thing to lose a close game. But to lose that game, when all you have to do is run the ball, and you WANT to establish yourself as a tough, hard-nosed running team, just defies logic.

Rhule will have a tough time recovering from that one.

Quick take: Minnesota only winning on a last second field goal after causing 4 TURNOVERS is completely unacceptable.

This game showed me that nebraska is going to “nebraska”…. and that barring some serious black magic sort of fückery we should seriously stomp those boners into the ground.

Back