What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/31 - 9/4

Minnesota looked terrible. QB & OL play are not good right now. Pretty impressive they were able to overcome the refs allowing so much blatant PI against their receivers to find a way to win.
Both of those QBs looked like **** last night.

No wonder we are the Big Noon Game on Fox.

What a pile of **** after our game ends.
In putting together the OP I spent some serious time looking for games that were worth highlighting and commenting on, they weren't there.

Usually there are a couple of decent regional matchups, a good G5 against an in-state P5, something that looks like it could be a good upset special with a top end FCS team playing a bottom feeder P5, this week for Saturday there was nothing.

Lot of fans are going to be looking at their ticket stubs (figuratively since most school are electronic now) and shaking their heads as they realize they paid full price to see these trash games.

Lots of comments about how the NFL pre-season is a waste of time and just a money grab but at least the majority of the guys on the field in an NFL pre-season game are talented enough that somebody thought they might make a roster and while the coaches aren't game planning the players are playing to keep their careers alive.

How many players can Middle Tennessee put out there against Alabama that would even be considered for a PWO slot? Everyone knows how the game is turning out and it will have zero impact on players careers. Most of the Bama players will play like they don't care, and still dominate.

Hope the fans enjoy their tailgates.

Yea not the greatest schedule tomorrow. After the CU game I'll probably watch Boise-UW then SCarolina-NCarolina
We are hosting a party for the Coach Prime inaugural game at our "new" house that we closed on in October last year. This is our first real party.

What I watch after the CU game likely depends on who, if anyone hangs around. If it were up to me, I'd probably watch the Ohio State game to see how they are coming out of the gate and then follow it up with WSU vs CSU since we play both later in the season. I'll be sending my scouting tips to the team afterwards!

We are hosting a party for the Coach Prime inaugural game at our "new" house that we closed on in October last year. This is our first real party.

What I watch after the CU game likely depends on who, if anyone hangs around. If it were up to me, I'd probably watch the Ohio State game to see how they are coming out of the gate and then follow it up with WSU vs CSU since we play both later in the season. I'll be sending my scouting tips to the team afterwards!
Not doing the party at your new place in Summit County.

Just got back Wed from a few days in Grand Lake, did not want to come back.

My kids better know how much I love them.

Michigan State MIGHT win 4 games. Add in the garbage extracurriculars after the play and this is a team I hate more and more.

FWIW - Jim McElwain can coach.

Michigan State has jack sh!t for talent. Wow.
So strange. Tucker’s focus on recruiting here was significant and seemingly paying dividends.

I would think he could could recruit with the resources there, but I have paid almost zero attention to him since he left.

So strange. Tucker’s focus on recruiting here was significant and seemingly paying dividends.

I would think he could could recruit with the resources there, but I have paid almost zero attention to him since he left.

Also, he's coaching against McElwain tonight

As we found out here, his recruiting was ok not great. Its also relative to what we were used to and what MSU expects for $100m

Michigan State has jack sh!t for talent. Wow.
Poorly coached.

Had the ball tipped on his INT and is still primarily a runner but B. Emmanuel for C. Michigan is better than either of the two QBs we saw in the B1G game last night.

That isn't saying much.

Back