What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Dec. 4th-6th

Utah might blow a second consecutive 3 score lead. Smith is a good coach.

Edit: Okay, running a quick run play on 4th down with 3 timeouts might not have been the best decision.

Last edited:
Yes.

Not sure what to make of Utah after last night's game.
airplane hats GIF by Cheezburger

I'm rooting for USC to continue boat racing Wazzu.

Pac-12 needs them to be a fixture in the Top 10 where they belong. Elite USC is good for CU.

Among the states, is there any state where there is a bigger gap between the state's best public university and that state's second best public university than in Washington? I can't think of one. **** you, Washington State.

Cougs are coug'in it early tonight. Are they that bad ... or are the Condoms that good?

I know I don't represent the average football fan, but I'd watch mediocre G5 teams play over the week's best NFL matchup. So I like having a Sunday college game a lot.

^^This^^

My NFL interest has waned drastically in recent years. It's a combination of alot of things. If you don't have a top QB you're screwed. The games just seems so drab after watching college games all day Saturday. Rules have gotten way too technical. Replay sucks. And with the Chiefs being good I just pretty much hate the NFL now. Not to mention Denver's struggles

usc is playing at a whole different level tonight and with lots of confidence, they could play with anyone in the country

Among the states, is there any state where there is a bigger gap between the state's best public university and that state's second best public university than in Washington? I can't think of one. **** you, Washington State.
In terms of academics or success on in the football field?

I'd throw Kansas in there-Academics KU is way ahead of KjSU. Football KjSU is mediocre........KU might be the worst team in the power 5.

Arkansas and Arkansas State.

Maryland & Towson

Back