What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games & teams thread

Who do we want to win this (do we care?)

Washington since USC is hot, and wouldn't want to see them potentially at the end?
USC since they have a better chance of knocking off Arizona?
Swept both, so doesn't really matter except for Fvck Andy Enfield. Also, need Washington to stay Quad 1 on NET for our resume. Additionally, Fvck Andy Enfield.

Who do we want to win this (do we care?)

Washington since USC is hot, and wouldn't want to see them potentially at the end?
USC since they have a better chance of knocking off Arizona?
We have a gambler's chance of Washington remaining in the top 75 after a loss here, USC beating UA, USC beating the next team, and finding themselves in the top 75 NET (another quad 1 win for us for our road win over them).

The safer play is Washington winning and locking up an existing quad 1 win for us.

Worst case: Washington loses and drops out of the top 75 and USC loses to UA

Big 12 results have been good to us tonight (CU #27 NET).

TCU (40) beat OU (42) - Sooners were much more bubbly.
KSU (70 NET) beat UT (25) - Buffs will definitely jump them with a win tomorrow & KSU isn't even in the conversation unless they make the final

I was forced to drink with my boss while listening to the grateful Dead. Important networking
Is your boss Bill Walton or something?

Syracuse getting housed. Good to see them exit the ACC tourney early. New Mexico waxed Air Force-but that home loss to AFA they have still isn't pretty.

Is Cincinnati at all on the bubble?

Is your boss Bill Walton or something?

Syracuse getting housed. Good to see them exit the ACC tourney early. New Mexico waxed Air Force-but that home loss to AFA they have still isn't pretty.

Is Cincinnati at all on the bubble?
Cincinnati has a NET at #43 which should put them on the Bubble at 19-13 (7-11). Problem is that they didn't really beat any of the good teams in the Big 12. Great win against BYU and a nice win against TCU, but got beat by all the locks and bubbles other than that - even OU swept them and that's probably the competition for the Big 12's last bid. Houston, Baylor, Iowa State, BYU, Kansas, Texas and Texas Tech are locks, imo, and TCU is on the right side of the Bubble. That's 8. I think they'll get 9 and OU gets the nod unless KSU or Cincy steal the bid in the tournament (KSU probably needs to win it, Cincy may only need 1 more win).

Cincinnati has a NET at #43 which should put them on the Bubble at 19-13 (7-11). Problem is that they didn't really beat any of the good teams in the Big 12. Great win against BYU and a nice win against TCU, but got beat by all the locks and bubbles other than that - even OU swept them and that's probably the competition for the Big 12's last bid. Houston, Baylor, Iowa State, BYU, Kansas, Texas and Texas Tech are locks, imo, and TCU is on the right side of the Bubble. That's 8. I think they'll get 9 and OU gets the nod unless KSU or Cincy steal the bid in the tournament (KSU probably needs to win it, Cincy may only need 1 more win).
Interesting. I don't see how Houston doesn't win that tournament.

Go Cincinnati if for no other reason than **** Kansas.

Gotta love the first seven games of the P12 tournament being on a ****ing network nobody has. **** this conference.

Crazy how a program like Kansas has no depth at all. I don't understand how this happens.

Crazy how a program like Kansas has no depth at all. I don't understand how this happens.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Can't root against the Bearcats, especially vs. the chickenhawks. Only exception would be if they were actually playing the Buffs. Anyway, Go 'Cats!

Kansas looks like absolute ass.

Random take on a small conference team-McNeese State (coached by ****ing scumbag Will Wade) going back to the dance at 30-3). Upset candidate?

Can't root against the Bearcats, especially vs. the chickenhawks. Only exception would be if they were actually playing the Buffs. Anyway, Go 'Cats!
From Oscar Robertson to my favorite - when Huggins had elite teams and a 0.0% graduation rate - to the Cronin era, Cincy is a great hoops program.

Last edited:
From Oscar Robertson to my favorite - when Huggins had elite teams and a 0.0% graduation rate - to the Cronin era, Cincy is a great hoops program.

Van Exel's Final 4 team that coulda/shoulda beat the Fab 5, Danny Fortson, Kenyon Martin(God ****ing Damn It!!!!). Looking forward to having them in Boulder.

KU may have flipped a switch, but they look like a team who find an inexplicable way to lose next week.

The end of the cal Stanford game was weird. Went to OT so our opponents are going to be up late tonight. Hopefully they go to triple ot and don’t get to sleep until 3am

The end of the cal Stanford game was weird. Went to OT so our opponents are going to be up late tonight. Hopefully they go to triple ot and don’t get to sleep until 3am
Cal couldn't find the net after half. Really bad.

Anyone know if Carlson is playing tonight?

Kansas looks like absolute ass.

Random take on a small conference team-McNeese State (coached by ****ing scumbag Will Wade) going back to the dance at 30-3). Upset candidate?

Think they got unlucky. Had some decent pieces transfer out thinking they were bad pieces that would be recruited over. And maybe that's Self's fault. A highly rated recruit ended up being a rapist. Another highly rated recruit can't make make jack sh*t.

It is kind of interesting. They literally have five starters, and then nothing after that.

I’m going to miss yelling at Bobby Hurley. I hope he enjoys the cold weather on Storrs sitting on Danny’s bench next year.

Think they got unlucky. Had some decent pieces transfer out thinking they were bad pieces that would be recruited over. And maybe that's Self's fault. A highly rated recruit ended up being a rapist. Another highly rated recruit can't make make jack sh*t.

It is kind of interesting. They literally have five starters, and then nothing after that.
Their season ends next week.

I’m going to miss yelling at Bobby Hurley. I hope he enjoys the cold weather on Storrs sitting on Danny’s bench next year.
Its going to be nowhere near as fun telling the coach of what could be the worst program in the new XII how bad he is at his job.

FSU playing well against Carolina early.

Back